The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
awwww i never saw this before sorry Airmed :sad:
hugs right back to you :loveduck: :hugs:

:hugs:
THIRTY THREE/THIRTY FOUR/THIRTY FIVE:
Managed to get myself emotionally a bit better, still rather fragile though so hoping nothing will push me off course again :jiggy:
got my mock timetable at some point so that's rather nerve-wracking :eek: feel like im finally approaching mocks in the right way though, not fixating on getting A*s and As as much, instead trying to focus on everything i've learnt from my practise and considering this as further practise.
also really glad that the mock exams clash cos that means ill be prepared for the clash in the summer :lol:
need to get another see through pencil case tho cos the one i have is rather mangy :puke:
got loads of questions right in class though so that's a confidence boost :yes:

work level = high
mood = quite pleased yet also annoyed so idk how that works :hmmm:
stress level = stressed
sleep = Unpleasant af, last night was alright though in terms of dreams although i did sleep in two halves of 2 hours so that might of had something to do with it :lazy:
x

Original post by Willy Pete

Original post by DogeOfDisaproval
Go study or fail. Am I doing this right?

is it not clearly obvious that is what im doing?
(edited 7 years ago)

is it not clearly obvious that is what im doing?

No, I am tired and therefore about as intelligent as a carrot :smile:
Original post by DogeOfDisaproval
No, I am tired and therefore about as intelligent as a carrot :smile:

hm, fair enough
sleep deprivation is a **** thing :run:
hm, fair enough
sleep deprivation is a **** thing :run:

[scrollr]:run:[/scrollr]

:penguinhug: :rave: :rave:
Original post by SeanFM
[scrollr]:run:[/scrollr]

:penguinhug: :rave: :rave:

Thank you Sean :cube:
raving it up i see :tongue:

also @Willy Pete i dont think i did ur earlier gif justice so here:

Spoiler

DAY THIRTY SIX/THIRTY SEVEN:
done. so. many. notes x_x
i hate to think of how many trees have died

:work:

work level = enough i guess
mood = meh
stress level = stressed
sleep = slightly better
think i shall call it a day since all the little red things have burst in my eyes again :nothing: what even are those things for, feel like i should know this cos of AS biology last year but tbh that feels like a lifetime ago :lazy: do they supply ur eyes with blood or something, but eyes arent like other body parts and idek i guess they need oxygen and stuff
anyway lol they are itchy and hurting now :pain:
im glad all that's done though because it was a big job typing all that up :work:
Muhammad Ali said,"Suffer now and live like a champion in the future". I use to say this every time I was getting behind GCSES and guess what it worked. Say it once everyday and trust me it will work. Good luck with your Alevels
Original post by ARK_REVISES
Muhammad Ali said,"Suffer now and live like a champion in the future". I use to say this every time I was getting behind GCSES and guess what it worked. Say it once everyday and trust me it will work. Good luck with your Alevels

thank you :hugs:
lol tfw u drop ur drawing out the bathroom window :facepalm:
carrying on with this regardless of what anyone thinks of it :jiggy:

THIRTY EIGHT/THIRTY NINE/FORTY (40 can u believe :eek:):
oh hurrah FINALLY A BREAKTHROUGH :gasp: life lesson = if in doubt just see another teacher
so thankfully that is slightly back on track, it is so hard though to balance a real a level exam whilst trying to revise for mocks but 4 more weeks of this misery and it will be over. Plus mocks are over next friday :lazy:
just been trying to get as much revision down as possible and im acc surprised by how much i remember from last time i.e January which isnt that long ago when u think about it but seems ages ago :timewarp:
Need to write another revision timeline though cos they really help get stuff squared away in ur brain :albertein:

work level = loads
mood = my armpit is sore
stress level = v.stressed
sleep = someone was talking to me and ik what they said but i cant remember anymore than that :macarena:
I know what you mean.

I got a **** ton to do too. Due to the A-level reforms I have to relearn all of last year's content. *sigh*
Original post by Cherub012
I know what you mean.

I got a **** ton to do too. Due to the A-level reforms I have to relearn all of last year's content. *sigh*

omg hello :five:

and yes :sad: dw i feel ur pain :hugs:
omg hello :five:

and yes :sad: dw i feel ur pain :hugs:

Hello. :hello::hi:

Just relax and listen to the storm... :moon:

Spoiler

just reading through this has motivated me so much so thank you!!
i'm pretty behind in my art exam rn but pulling it together slowly and importantly pushing forward woo
have a chill night
bye ah

Spoiler

Original post by Cherub012
Hello. :hello::hi:

Just relax and listen to the storm... :moon:

Spoiler

ommg those things are ace :lol: they're nice to fall asleep too :closedeyes:
like this one in particular :moon::

Spoiler

Original post by munchii3
just reading through this has motivated me so much so thank you!!
i'm pretty behind in my art exam rn but pulling it together slowly and importantly pushing forward woo
have a chill night
bye ah

Spoiler

awwwww that means so much genuinely, thank you :hugs: glad it has helped someone :yes:
awwww, good luck with the art :jumphug:
that is so lovely thank you
yay can finally remember all the prime ministers from 1951 and their dates in office :banana:
knowing tsr you probably have someone on here who can recite every leader ever from 900BC but let me have my moment :hand:
ik history isnt all about learning dates but once you have the content down it's good to add some dates in :yes:
like a history tinder :moon:

Latest