Sheffield Dentistry Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by qwert111
unconditional offer

Me too ahh!!!
Original post by Bee.rd
Me too ahh!!!

Wait what!?!?! I didn't think dentistry courses gave unconditionals!?
Reply 62
Congratulations to everyone with an offer! :h:

I just got an offer, too! :biggrin:

This is why Sheffield is the best - they respond in a week! :tongue:
Original post by fahmina
Congratulations to everyone with an offer! :h:

I just got an offer, too! :biggrin:

This is why Sheffield is the best - they respond in a week! :tongue:

Congrats everyone! I'm so scared to apply next year! Don't even know what course i'm planning to apply for & we start our ucas in a few months. 😫😫
Reply 64
Original post by WTFisgoingon
Wait what!?!?! I didn't think dentistry courses gave unconditionals!?

Sorru i actually goy a conditional! I wasnt really reading the thread very clearly! But you can get unconditional mostly I think if you are applying post a level when you already have the grades!
Reply 65
Is that all of the offers given out, or do you think they're still going to give more out? I still haven't heard anything from sheffield
Original post by cm1717
Is that all of the offers given out, or do you think they're still going to give more out? I still haven't heard anything from sheffield

I haven't heard anything either. Im guessing all the offers have been given out, although if they have then there's no reason that they couldnt give out rejections too!
Original post by WTFisgoingon
I haven't heard anything either. Im guessing all the offers have been given out, although if they have then there's no reason that they couldnt give out rejections too!

Don't give up! I think they gave the first batch on Friday. I think they give out offers for 2 daY's and the 3rd day are rejections. Wait till tmrw they may send u an offer via ucas 1st in the evening time. Gd luck!!!!
Reply 68
Original post by Biryanimonster
Don't give up! I think they gave the first batch on Friday. I think they give out offers for 2 daY's and the 3rd day are rejections. Wait till tmrw they may send u an offer via ucas 1st in the evening time. Gd luck!!!!

Yeh exactly! Also it's practically impossible for them to make all their definite decisions only 1 week after interview it's such a short time! And they said it would take at most 3 weeks to hear back so there are still 2 weeks to go!
Original post by Bee.rd
Yeh exactly! Also it's practically impossible for them to make all their definite decisions only 1 week after interview it's such a short time! And they said it would take at most 3 weeks to hear back so there are still 2 weeks to go!

U r right. As I had a rejection post interview from them last yr and it was like 3 weeks I think after my interview that they replied!
is there a offer holders fb page?
Has anyone received a rejection? Would be helpful to know as I'm stressing that they have given all offers and will only be giving rejections now 😫
Original post by sophiefloevans
Has anyone received a rejection? Would be helpful to know as I'm stressing that they have given all offers and will only be giving rejections now 😫

Love don't stress. Ull be fine! I think they gave the first batch on Friday so wait till tmrw. Don't lose hope as they give the offers within 3 weeks after interview I think. Anyways if u don't get an offer than on results day u can call them and they may give u another interview in summer!!!!
Original post by Biryanimonster
Love don't stress. Ull be fine! I think they gave the first batch on Friday so wait till tmrw. Don't lose hope as they give the offers within 3 weeks after interview I think. Anyways if u don't get an offer than on results day u can call them and they may give u another interview in summer!!!!

Thank you! Hope so x
Reply 74
Is there an offer holders' Facebook page?
Did you get an offer today?
Reply 76
Original post by sophiefloevans
Did you get an offer today?

No. I got one on Friday
Original post by JJm12
Is there an offer holders' Facebook page?

I dont think there is one! anyone up for making one?
Reply 78
Original post by Randomer98
I dont think there is one! anyone up for making one?

I will. If you want to join just private message me

Quick Reply

Latest