The Student Room Group

Teesside Uni Adult Nursing Sept 2017 Intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Angelacsw
anyone going for pass summer university mathematics for teeside.Please?

Hi my interview is tomorrow for adult nursing I'm so nervous about the maths exam, what's the pass summertime university maths? Any help be great
I had my interview for adult nursing on 2nd February and received an unconditional offer on 28th February :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 22
Who else is still waiting? I know people have had offers right at the beginning of the month, but haven't heard of anyone else to get one since then? My interview was 26th Jan... still waiting
Reply 23
Original post by SKh1993
Who else is still waiting? I know people have had offers right at the beginning of the month, but haven't heard of anyone else to get one since then? My interview was 26th Jan... still waiting

If you still haven't heard anything then you can ring them up, ask to speak to the admissions tutor the school of nursing and they'll be able to have a look on the system for you. I know that they're still interviewing people at the minute too so there will be others waiting as well x
Original post by Angelacsw
anyone going for pass summer university mathematics for teeside.Please?

hey! i have just received my offer from Teeside today for adult nursing and have to do the summer school, do you know anything else about it x
Hey guys! i have just received my conditional offer from teesdie today, i am over the moon!! just wondered if anyone else will be starting in September and if there is a facebook group for the 2017 intake or if anyone wants to make one so we can get to know each other? x
Reply 26
hi there well done to you for getting a offer I had my interview last Wednesday but haven't heard anything yet hopefully I will soon :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by nursing2017
hey! i have just received my offer from Teeside today for adult nursing and have to do the summer school, do you know anything else about it x

Congratulations!! I know they mentioned summer school in the interview but there is no mention of it in my unconditional offer. Does yours say summer school in with your offer? x
Reply 28
Hey guys! i have just received my conditional offer from teesdie today, i am over the moon!! just wondered if anyone else will be starting in September and if there is a facebook group for the 2017 intake or if anyone wants to make one so we can get to know each other? x

Excellent idea, let's make a Facebook page then we can spend the summer getting to know each other x
Original post by Chez2017
Congratulations!! I know they mentioned summer school in the interview but there is no mention of it in my unconditional offer. Does yours say summer school in with your offer? x

Hey! Yeah my offer says conditional offer subject to me getting my 27 credits at merit on my access course and then it says and pass summer university, understanding mathematics, i guess they may release more information about the summer school once my place is secured on ucas maybe? Xx
Excellent idea, let's make a Facebook page then we can spend the summer getting to know each other x

Brill I haven't found one as of yet, so I shall make a Facebook group now and post the name of it on here if that's allowed? Will be nice to get to know everyone :smile: x
Hey everyone, I have created a closed group on Facebook for us all to join if you want, so we can post any news or questions and get to know each other ready for September eek! The Facebook page is called:
Teeside University Adult Nursing 2017

Look forward to get to knowing everyone xx
Reply 32
Hey! Yeah my offer says conditional offer subject to me getting my 27 credits at merit on my access course and then it says and pass summer university, understanding mathematics, i guess they may release more information about the summer school once my place is secured on ucas maybe? Xx

Sounds like that may be the case once you make Teesside your firm choice. I am going to make a Facebook page tonight I'll post the link on here for everyone who is making Teesside their firm choice then we can all get to know each other. Congratulations it's such a relief when the offer finally comes x
Sounds like that may be the case once you make Teesside your firm choice. I am going to make a Facebook page tonight I'll post the link on here for everyone who is making Teesside their firm choice then we can all get to know each other. Congratulations it's such a relief when the offer finally comes x

Yeah I will have to sit tight and see that they say about the summer school :smile:
Aw sorry I'm not sure if you've seen my comment I've just made a Facebook group if you want to join that one?

It's called

Sorry hope that's okay and look forward to getting to know you :smile: x
Reply 34
When did you guys have your interviews? I had mine last Wednesday
Reply 35
Yeah I will have to sit tight and see that they say about the summer school :smile:
Aw sorry I'm not sure if you've seen my comment I've just made a Facebook group if you want to join that one?

It's called

Sorry hope that's okay and look forward to getting to know you :smile: x

Cool I'll look for it now 😊 Xx
Reply 36
Cool I'll look for it now 😊 Xx

I can't seem to find it so I'll wait for you to post the link xx
I can't seem to find it so I'll wait for you to post the link xx

Fab, silly me has put caps on every word so think it only comes up with the caps lol xx
Reply 38
Hi, I had mine in November and I still haven't heard anything x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending