The Student Room Group

Whos got vetting interview dates for raf pti 2017?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Good luck for tomorrow guys. Should be d-day. Spoke to Afco earlier who said results are in but head office haven't dished them out. All the best!
Reply 61
Original post by ctayyy
Good luck for tomorrow guys. Should be d-day. Spoke to Afco earlier who said results are in but head office haven't dished them out. All the best!

Yes good luck everyone! Anybody have any females pass in their group?
Reply 62
Original post by Lfc1990

We had one I think she got 2.9
Original post by Lfc1990

Had 2 in mine I think both got 3.2
Reply 64
Original post by alex-clare
Had 2 in mine I think both got 3.2

How many passed in your 3.2 or higher?
Original post by ctayyy
How many passed in your 3.2 or higher?

4 I think. 2 girls got 3.2, 3 males got 3.6, 3.4 2.9
Reply 66
means if I get in I won't be the only girl! Just called Afco and they said they only have results; recommended / not recommended and that the official scores won't come through till next weds!
Reply 67
Original post by Lfc1990
means if I get in I won't be the only girl! Just called Afco and they said they only have results; recommended / not recommended and that the official scores won't come through till next weds!

That's a joke. So frustrating.
Hey everyone. I just spoke to my AFCO who told me that today is the day Staff at Cranwell will be having a discussion on who they want to select and we will be waiting at least a week until we find out.
Original post by Becca9595
Hey everyone. I just spoke to my AFCO who told me that today is the day Staff at Cranwell will be having a discussion on who they want to select and we will be waiting at least a week until we find out.

Looooooooooooooooong
IM IN!!!!!!!
Reply 71
IM IN!!!!!!!

Well done mate, did you call them or did they call you? The suspense until tomorrow is gonna kill me now lol
Original post by Lfc1990
Well done mate, did you call them or did they call you? The suspense until tomorrow is gonna kill me now lol

They called me in the morning! Start PRTC on the 3rd May and basic training on the 5th July! Woop!
Reply 73
They called me in the morning! Start PRTC on the 3rd May and basic training on the 5th July! Woop!

How long is prtc for? Good to know that's the start date! Fingers crossed for everyone on here!
Reply 74
IM IN!!!!!!!

I'm in too!!
Reply 75
Ignore that I know how long that's for! Lol
Reply 77
I got in too!!!! 😁😁 good luck all xxxx
Reply 78
👍 👍
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 79
Hey everyone! I came across this forum as I am waiting for dates for my vetting and was wondering if anyone had any advice and how they score you?

I've heard you have to get 13.2 on the bleep test to at least get a 3 mark? :/

If anyone has any advice on the interview as in what they ask you ect and what you do on the leadership aspect of the vetting I would be extremely grateful!

Quick Reply

Latest