The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nas08
I recieved this email after asking them what is happining yesterday

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we’re unable to give any definitive timescales at present for when you will be contacted with the next update to your application. We will be in touch as soon as we have any further information. Thank you for your patience and congratulations on your success to date. Kind regards, HMRC Resourcing Support Team HMRC Resourcing Support Team is a division of ManpowerGroup Solutions. Manpower UK Limited; Registered Office Capital Court, Windsor Street, Uxbridge, UB8 1AB. Registered in England No:

Ahhh well if I get the same email least I know if I hear anything different I will let you know
Original post by Tompatto93
Ahhh well if I get the same email least I know if I hear anything different I will let you know

Thanks
Original post by Nas08
Thanks

Sent the email to the wrong email resourcing team but she kindly forwarded it to the right department still waiting for a response
Original post by Nas08
Thanks

Just had a email back which was the same as your generic one. Got a feeling we could be waiting a while.
Just so frustrating. If everyone was on the reserve list I think we would know by now. They must be deciding where everyone is going in Liverpool and who they are putting on the reserve list. Really really frustrating.

Has anyone had an offer for Liverpool yet?
Guys I was in your situation a couple of months back I was frustrated but the more frustrated you get the more it worriers you, all you can do is be patient which is easier said then done, just do your own thing you'll get told soon, HMRC will respond when they can at the moment its a busy time for them as they're recruiting over 2000 people so they will respond when they can.

I got soo frustrated I started applying for other jobs just so I can take my mind off it and guess what I got a offer for both jobs at the same time one was for

AO Administrative Officer and one for CSC and they are both same roles in the same department

Have faith guys and good look
(edited 7 years ago)
I sent off an email to ask for the progress of the application but they say it's two working day to reply to your email. Playing the waiting game.
Original post by Tommyboy247
I sent off an email to ask for the progress of the application but they say it's two working day to reply to your email. Playing the waiting game.

I sent them an email on Friday and still waiting for a reply so hopefully will get one today as that's 2 full working days
I had a email back today Just saying they will contact me when they can with a outcome of the 10 day email was a generic email other people have had.
Original post by Bethxparkinson
I sent them an email on Friday and still waiting for a reply so hopefully will get one today as that's 2 full working days

Let us know what they say pls
Original post by Fontaine1990
anyone here heard anything yet ? and has anyone got there DBS certificate yet ?

Where did u apply for?
anyone here heard anything yet ? and has anyone got there DBS certificate yet ?

I'm still waiting for the pre-employment checks, how long did it take for them to send you the checks filling the provisional offer?
got the provisional offer on the 27th Feb
and got the Pre-employment check forms on the 3rd March
and I sent them all back on the 5th March
and my DBS certificate got dispatched Yesterday no idea when i'll recieve though

Hopefully get my pre- employment check soon then as it's been 4 days, have you had your proper offer and start date yet?
cardiff wbu ?

Bradford
yeah hopefully you receive them sometime this week where have you applied for ?
and nothing yet think it'll be few more weeks before a formal offer can't even hand in my notice yet lol

Manchester
Anyone else heard back from the 10 day email yet?
Original post by Tompatto93
Anyone else heard back from the 10 day email yet?

No have u?
Original post by Nas08
No have u?

Nothing yet
Any news any1?
Original post by Nas08
Any news any1?

Nothing bud, expecting the worst now where onto day 12 now.. keep the faith though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending