Wow your website is really cool 👍🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks so much!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 41
Original post by tawg
It's really cool! I'll make an account on there!
I see you go to peter symonds, I'm at alton college which isn't that far away :smile:

Thanks so much! I'm trying to make something really useful for students, hoping to add to it as I (and we as a community) progress through uni and beyond!

Yeah I go to PSC, ahah I've played Alton college at rugby a few times :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by aminxv
Since you guys are all physics applicants you may be interested in my website. I'm trying to make loads of revision material, because I want to to be available to EVERYONE for free.
I write articles from time to time, and also have a forum where you can discuss cool topics in the world of physics and maths. It would be great if you could visit the site, and even better if you're willing to help with some material, as it's taking so long!

http://www.planckti.me

This is so awesome!!
There's an incredible amount of content on here you must have really impressed at interview :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by Feyel
This is so awesome!!
There's an incredible amount of content on here you must have really impressed at interview :smile:

Thanks so much again, hope you sign up and join the discusions!
Hi! I applied for physics with theoretical physics in October, I had an interview on the November 10 and heard nothing from them since then... should I be worried?
I had an interview for physics in november too and have heard nothing not feeling optmistic tbh
Reply 46
Original post by kepler99
Hi! I applied for physics with theoretical physics in October, I had an interview on the November 10 and heard nothing from them since then... should I be worried?

Original post by AD123_456
I had an interview for physics in november too and have heard nothing not feeling optmistic tbh

I had one early November and still no reply, not sure what they're doing...
Reply 47
Has anyone got a reply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone got offers/rejections recently?
Original post by Thekill
Has anyone got a reply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by kepler99
Has anyone got offers/rejections recently?

International student, got my offer today (no interview)
Reply 50
Had my interview on the 28th February, got the standard offer today. Super surprised actually because I flopped that interview (messed up on f=ma :colondollar:) and was fully expecting a rejection.
Original post by Za7ra
Had my interview on the 28th February, got the standard offer today. Super surprised actually because I flopped that interview (messed up on f=ma :colondollar:) and was fully expecting a rejection.

Well done! I kinda flopped my interview too but still havent heard anything, dont know why theyre taking so long its making me so anxious
Are there any international applicants who were interviewed but havent heard back?
Reply 53
I got my offer to study MPhys last night - conditions A*A*A!
Good luck to everyone still waiting, don't lose hope!
Reply 54
Original post by imboocba
Are there any international applicants who were interviewed but havent heard back?

I am. Just got my offer yesterday. Expect a reply anytime soon!
Original post by aminxv
Since you guys are all physics applicants you may be interested in my website. I'm trying to make loads of revision material, because I want to to be available to EVERYONE for free.
I write articles from time to time, and also have a forum where you can discuss cool topics in the world of physics and maths. It would be great if you could visit the site, and even better if you're willing to help with some material, as it's taking so long!

http://www.planckti.me

Amazing. Hope you aren't losing money keeping the website running
Reply 56
Has anyone received an official offer email from imperial themselves and not from ucas? And has anyone received an offer pack by post yet?
Original post by kj5576
Has anyone received an official offer email from imperial themselves and not from ucas? And has anyone received an offer pack by post yet?

From what I have read on the forums and my own experience, most people were just informed through UCAS and havent had any official email from Imperial directly
I have made a facebook group for physics offer holders 2017. https://www.facebook.com/groups/292794114466531/
Interested people please join the group and let us discuss and try to find answers to various questions/doubts that we might have.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending