The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tompatto93
I accepted my offer today so by the sounds of it could be a while before I get my pre employment info haha

its such a waiting game
I accepted my offer today so by the sounds of it could be a while before I get my pre employment info haha

It's just a waiting game, hopefully we won't have to wait long and hopefully we don't have a late start date
Original post by Bethxparkinson
It's just a waiting game, hopefully we won't have to wait long and hopefully we don't have a late start date

I know I'm trying to juggle booking a holiday for July but until I get a start date and can work out the training time I'm stuck but I'm not complaining as I now have my offer😀
Still nothing. I had my interview over 9 weeks ago. Insane. I thought DWPs process was long.
Reply 244
Original post by LizC1991
In the triad building in Bootle. Still heard nothing up to now :-(

I had mine in the Triad and I'm still waiting :-(
Reply 245
Original post by Dazlin
I had mine in the Triad and I'm still waiting :-(

Has anyone had an offer who had the interview at the Triad, getting worried!
Original post by Dazlin
Has anyone had an offer who had the interview at the Triad, getting worried!

Don't think anyone for Triad has heard back yet
Think everyone from James st ( liverpool ) has heard back guess everyone from the triad is still waiting. They must be doing it bit by bit gl to all
Anyone from Newcastle heard back?
I went to Liverpool James Street on 3rd January and hopefully will see my email in work tonight! My partner went for it in bootle triad! She hasn't heard anything back yet! Fingers crossed guys.
I accepted my provisional offer last Thursday but still not heard anything in regards to pre employment checks.
Original post by JWinters19
I accepted my provisional offer last Thursday but still not heard anything in regards to pre employment checks.

I'm the same but accepted Friday, I know someone on here accepted on Thursday and got an email today about the checks
Original post by Bethxparkinson
I'm the same but accepted Friday, I know someone on here accepted on Thursday and got an email today about the checks

I got a provisional offer today so should get forms etc through next week by the timescales.
I got a provisional offer today so should get forms etc through next week by the timescales.

Well done in your offer! Hopefully we'll get the checks soon I'm sick of waiting haha
Has anyone been placed on the reserve list? From Liverpool?
Original post by LizC1991
Has anyone been placed on the reserve list? From Liverpool?

What office did you have your interview?
Don't think any one in any location has had a reserve list. By the sounds of it it's provisional offers or nothing at the moment
What office did you have your interview?

Triad
I applied for Bradford still havnt heard anything as yet wish they could at least tell me I have a offer or been put on reserve the wait is killing me 😩
Has anyone had anything back from Glasgow yet? I've had nothing since the 10 day email, 16 days ago!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending