The Student Room Group

Hsbc work experience 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by azizadil1998
Yeah passed but you don't find final result till end of the month (later for some regions), and you choose your available dates so it's not set but it'll be in July, they'll try to accommodate your preferred dates

Looks like it's end of April now
Original post by Calumjacko
Looks like it's end of April now

Is that email you just got from HSBC? I just received a message but can't see it cause I'm on my mobile and it won't bloody open
Original post by azizadil1998
Is that email you just got from HSBC? I just received a message but can't see it cause I'm on my mobile and it won't bloody open

Yes just got the email saying they'll get back in April as interviews are still ongoing
I passed!

My email says we will find out the final decision by early March but I'm assuming that's a typo / an outdated date.
So I got an email saying I've got to wait till April for an interview until everyone does the online test :/
Original post by Heyheyhy
Hey guys! I am wondering if anyone has heard back from HSBC about their interview results?
Also, does anyone know the approximate date of the work experience in summer?
thanks a lot :biggrin:

I got an email yesterday saying I won't find out till end of April :/ which is making me anxious as the deadline for my school is April to find work experience

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jade_on_tsr
I got an email yesterday saying I won't find out till end of April :/ which is making me anxious as the deadline for my school is April to find work experience

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are they gonna do if you don't get it till then?? Lol - many companies get back April/may for July/August work experiences.. don't see the problem strange thing tbh
Ive only just heard about it now, do you know if the applications are shut, if not how do I apply?
Original post by mknot12
Ive only just heard about it now, do you know if the applications are shut, if not how do I apply?

ever tried doing some independent searching? maybe "Apply for HSBC Work Experience"
I have I go on the website specifically for The work experience and there was no apply button so I was wondering where I were to apply or if they are shut as it does mention so on the website
Original post by mknot12
I have I go on the website specifically for The work experience and there was no apply button so I was wondering where I were to apply or if they are shut as it does mention so on the website

Applications are closed
Reply 131
Santander treat you good for work experience - complete choice over what departments. Even got to meet the CEO and interchange between the head offices in Milton Keynes and in Central London. Maybe consider them?
Original post by Jakir
Santander treat you good for work experience - complete choice over what departments. Even got to meet the CEO and interchange between the head offices in Milton Keynes and in Central London. Maybe consider them?

you need to be part of like NCS or something to do work experience there, i asked them
Original post by mknot12

usually when there's not apply button it means you can't apply, just saying :P
I just got confirmation that I have been offered my placement! I've been given a lot of forms to complete but I'm not sure how I am meant to respond to the forms via email considering they need signatures etc.
Original post by HarryGCSE
I just got confirmation that I have been offered my placement! I've been given a lot of forms to complete but I'm not sure how I am meant to respond to the forms via email considering they need signatures etc.

Use "PDF editor online", nowadays you can do esignatures, so just use the "pen" on the PDF editor or write your full name in caps, either works.
Hi guys, has anyone heard back from HSBC recently?:smile:
Original post by Heyheyhy
Hi guys, has anyone heard back from HSBC recently?:smile:

Me and my friend heard back today and we were both offered placements :smile:
No reply yet hahag
Original post by HarryGCSE
Me and my friend heard back today and we were both offered placements :smile:

What region are you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending