Open Day Thank You Email- Help Watch

Lostrider
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys,

So i went to an open day at a law firm recently.And because I feel it was incredibly valuable for me, I have drafted a thank you email and was just wondering should I send it to the grad recruitment email they provide? Or should I send it to a specific person?

Thank you in advance for any guidance
J-SP
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lostrider)
Hi guys,

So i went to an open day at a law firm recently.And because I feel it was incredibly valuable for me, I have drafted a thank you email and was just wondering should I send it to the grad recruitment email they provide? Or should I send it to a specific person?

Thank you in advance for any guidance
Send it to the email address you received the invite from.

Posted from TSR Mobile
emmings
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would send it to grad rec but if you spoke to anyone in particular who you want to thank then name check them in the email and ask grad rec to pass on your thanks.
Lostrider
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by J-SP)
Send it to the email address you received the invite from.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(Original post by emmings)
I would send it to grad rec but if you spoke to anyone in particular who you want to thank then name check them in the email and ask grad rec to pass on your thanks.
Thank you both!! In my thanks I've mentioned specific things I enjoyed on the day, should I leave this out and keep it short or is that ok?
J-SP
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lostrider)
Thank you both!! In my thanks I've mentioned specific things I enjoyed on the day, should I leave this out and keep it short or is that ok?
Keep it really short. No need to go into detail about what you enjoyed really - just thank them for the opportunity and state you look forward to applying to them in the future.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.92%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.46%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (94)
17.87%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (76)
14.45%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.27%
How can I be the best version of myself? (158)
30.04%

Watched Threads