The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LizC1991
Triad

Your location was different to mine I put the triad as second location and Manchester as my third but I put central Liverpool first, I don't think anyone from the triad has had a offer yet, I worked in the triad it's a very TIRED building now.
Original post by chris4242
Has anyone had anything back from Glasgow yet? I've had nothing since the 10 day email, 16 days ago!

Me neither. By the sounds of it, we should hear something back by the end of the week. It seems like they are working their way up. Someone has had an offer from Nottingham, and then there was Manchester and Liverpool. Hopefully, tomorrow could be Bradford, Newcastle and Glasgow.
Anybody else heard anything?
Original post by Bethxparkinson

Nope nothing since 27th feb the 10 day email applied for bradford
If anyone hears back from Liverpool (Triad) will you put it in here? Thanks
Reply 265
Original post by Bethxparkinson

Nothing since the successful interview email on the 27th. I'm a bit worried now, since other people from Manchester seem to have gotten their provisional offers last week
Good Morning,

We would like to thank you for your continued patience over the last week or so since we advised you had passed the interview. We are still working with HMRC teams to determine the number of posts in each location and at this time we do not have a clear update. Please accept our apologies.

We very much hope to be able to update you by Thursday of next week.

Kind regards

HMRC Resourcing Support Team
Original post by phili20
Good Morning,

We would like to thank you for your continued patience over the last week or so since we advised you had passed the interview. We are still working with HMRC teams to determine the number of posts in each location and at this time we do not have a clear update. Please accept our apologies.

We very much hope to be able to update you by Thursday of next week.

Kind regards

HMRC Resourcing Support Team

I just received this email too. Not sure if it's just me but I take that as there could well be more offers to be made. Keep the faith!
Original post by Victoriamj
I just received this email too. Not sure if it's just me but I take that as there could well be more offers to be made. Keep the faith!

When you go on your hmrc portal does it say position 1 in ur communication section?
Original post by Nas08
When you go on your hmrc portal does it say position 1 in ur communication section?

I haven't been on a portal since I applied, all communications have been through email as it doesn't recognise me for some reason
How do you go on your hmrc portal? What's the link please.
Mine says Spare Position 1?
Mine says Spare Position 1?

Same here
What does that even mean though? I wish they would give more information
What does that even mean though? I wish they would give more information

Mine now saya passes interview and on hold
Mine says passed interview and on hold I am getting worried now :frown: I went to Liverpool james st
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm confused because i had a offer yesterday for Liverpool and you guys have received that email today.. they must be working through them step by step. Keep the faith guys
I don't think anyone's had offers for the triad yet so I feel abit more positive to be honest

Quick Reply