The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
No not at all. Should we be flattered when you shove it in our faces?

It depends, if the man shoving it in your face is way above your league then yes, I suppose you should feel somewhat flattered. Not in every case though.

But thank you, it's good to hear from both sides - I'm really just curious about the proportions of those who do and don't :smile:
oh i adore it and luv the feeling of a guy exploding down my throat
It depends, if the man shoving it in your face is way above your league then yes, I suppose you should feel somewhat flattered.

:undefined:laugh
I do

So much that the prospect of giving head turns me on a lot more than me receiving oral or even having sex
Original post by Polla en boca
oh i adore it and luv the feeling of a guy exploding down my throat

I do

So much that the prospect of giving head turns me on a lot more than me receiving oral or even having sex

I am loving these answers!!
Lots of women get a thrill from ''pleasing'' you.
90% positive so far:colondollar:
Girls who said yes, may your life be filled with happines. Bless you all.:h:
I do

As much as I enjoy licking girls out, it's obvious they prefer honouring me by sucking my cock anyway.
Reply 28
I think it depends on the person. I do but my bf says I have an oral fixation so probably not the best one to ask :wink:

Edit.
Mostly it's about pleasing him and the reactions I get. I like it more than him going down on me actually. Even if he just runs a finger over my lip and I suck on it I can just see the desire on his face.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Devify
I think it depends on the person. I do but my bf says I have an oral fixation so probably not the best one to ask :wink:

What a lucky lucky ******* he is!!
Reply 30
What a lucky lucky ******* he is!!

As much as he loves my mouth, pretty sure he prefers actually having sex but I quite like having him in my bed so we definitely don't have a problem there. Just finding time with all the work
Original post by CBUOG
Do men enjoy performing oral sex on their partners? I imagine the answers are the same.
This. Personally I love doing it, but I hear plenty of men don't.

Conversely, I'm not fond of receiving oral. It just feels odd.
Original post by Tootles
This. Personally I love doing it, but I hear plenty of men don't.

Conversely, I'm not fond of receiving oral. It just feels odd.

What? No way!
Whats odd about it? Its just fu*king awesome!
Original post by Devify
As much as he loves my mouth, pretty sure he prefers actually having sex but I quite like having him in my bed so we definitely don't have a problem there. Just finding time with all the work

Either way, lucky bugger! Haha And yup, time is a precious commodity! :wink:
Reply 34
Either way, lucky bugger! Haha And yup, time is a precious commodity! :wink:

I consider myself quite lucky too considering he has all the same kinks and his size too :biggrin:
Original post by Devify
I consider myself quite lucky too considering he has all the same kinks and his size too :biggrin:

I feel like I'm getting quite an in depth look into your sex life Devify :rofl:

And now I'm even more envious! Haha
Reply 36
I feel like I'm getting quite an in depth look into your sex life Devify :rofl:

And now I'm even more envious! Haha

I'm a pretty open person and also pretty blunt :biggrin: I quite like my sex life at the moment so there's no reason for me to be embarrassed about it
Some do, some don't. Here's a thought, ask her!
The girls who generally do like to give head are usually just trying to keep their man happy- It's not something that really gives us any pleasure, it's just nice knowing your guy is satisfied with you in general.

Girls who don't like giving head usually don't care if the guy likes them or not, they just move on to the next guy if she feels she's been 'used' because these types of girls tend to always have an issue with something and are very difficult.

I've heard some girls are scared to do it in case they do it wrong -and don't know whether they have to already be hard or not for it to 'work'....
Original post by Devify
I'm a pretty open person and also pretty blunt :biggrin: I quite like my sex life at the moment so there's no reason for me to be embarrassed about it

Well nothing wrong with that, could do with more honesty in the world! And certainly nothing to be embarrassed about from the sounds of things either!! :wink:

Latest