The Student Room Group

Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I just got an offer last night and was wondering whether there's a Facebook group for offer holders (other than the official one) ? Also, if possible, could someone add me to the group chat please? 🙃
Original post by AnyaT1999
Hey, I just got an offer last night and was wondering whether there's a Facebook group for offer holders (other than the official one) ? Also, if possible, could someone add me to the group chat please? 🙃

Congrats on the offer! I've pm'ed you about the chat!

Awesome! When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kdrizzy1999

I also got an offer last night. Could you pm me about the chat please

Original post by Bright_Gift
Awesome! When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was on March 8th
It was on March 8th

They got back to you in about a week! Well done!
Original post by Bright_Gift
They got back to you in about a week! Well done!

Thanks, I wasn't expecting to hear back so soon so it was a nice surprise
Got my offer! (interview 8th March)

Congratulation Anya, I was the girl speaking to you with ginger hair and braces (I think?) 😊 Will I get an email from Imperial about joining the Facebook group?
Reply 1910
Original post by nchmd1999
Congratulation Anya, I was the girl speaking to you with ginger hair and braces (I think?) 😊 Will I get an email from Imperial about joining the Facebook group?

I can add you in the group chat if you want :smile:
Original post by nchmd1999

Hi! Yeah, I remember you :smile: I didn't get an email but you can find the official Facebook page by typing in something along the lines of 'imperial college medicine 2017'. It's mainly just the college posting updates and stuff on there. I'm guessing someone's probably added you to the unofficial group chat by now though. 🙃
There's also an unofficial facebook group chat. Let me know if you want to be added!

Could you add me too please?
Hi guys! Has anyone who has had the interview and got an offer got any advice for the interview? Imperial is my last chance and I want to make it count!
Also, in by 'ethical questions' do they mean a scenario with a patient/ patients, or do they mean debating the pros and cons of something?
Original post by sundaeblue
Also, in by 'ethical questions' do they mean a scenario with a patient/ patients, or do they mean debating the pros and cons of something?

I'll say be prepared for anything
Original post by sundaeblue
Hi guys! Has anyone who has had the interview and got an offer got any advice for the interview? Imperial is my last chance and I want to make it count!

I think the most important thing is to remain calm and not be afraid to tell them what you know. I feel as though their questions were a bit open ended, so if they ask something like ' tell us about your work experience ' don't expect them to ask anything else like " what did you learn?" just go ahead and tell them what you learnt and why it was important/useful. This is just my personal experience though. Also take a few seconds to think about your answer before you open your gob!
Reply 1917
How long did people spend preparing for interviews?
Hi guys, i'm a current 2nd-year medic at imperial so if you need any advice or tips/tricks, drop me a line and i'll try to help!
Hiya Bow Tie, just wanted to know whether for 2018 entry Imperial will look at GCSEs or not. One other question that I was curious about is how did you revise for the BMAT? Thanks for your help and how do you find Imperial? Wish you best of luck for all exams you have :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending