The Student Room Group

What would you do in a Zombie Apocalypse?

If one were ever to happen... :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Junaid12

Go to the Winchester, Grab a pint, and wait for it to all blow over.

But seriously I would try and get a group of people, take turns keeping watch, scavenge supplies, eventually farm our own supplies. Find long ranged silent weapons. And try form deals with other survivors, and slowly rebuild society.

Ask TSR what they would do in my situation and take their advice
Reply 3
Original post by themightysandu
Go to the Winchester, Grab a pint, and wait for it to all blow over.

But seriously I would try and get a group of people, take turns keeping watch, scavenge supplies, eventually farm our own supplies. Find long ranged silent weapons. And try form deals with other survivors, and slowly rebuild society.

Haha. One of my favorite movies! But realistically, How are you going to find a lot of guns in the UK? (If you're from the UK)
nn.jpg
I'd go into a tall building and setup a little base on the roof with a good vantage point of the city and go out savaging and setting up traps in the building to protect it :biggrin:
Haha. One of my favorite movies! But realistically, How are you going to find a lot of guns in the UK? (If you're from the UK)

i meant crossbow, and bows and arrows.
I also know some people who have guns
Reply 7
Original post by Lychee627
Ask TSR what they would do in my situation and take their advice

Smart Idea, Never thought of that. Reconnecting that way. With students everywhere.
But really I cant imagine a world without electricity and internet now. Imagine in an apocalypse :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by AishaGirl
I'd go into a tall building and setup a little base on the roof with a good vantage point of the city and go out savaging and setting up traps in the building to protect it :biggrin:

Fair enough. Feel for the people that fall in the traps though
kill negan.
Reply 10
Original post by themightysandu
i meant crossbow, and bows and arrows.
I also know some people who have guns

Ah, my bad. Smart idea. Be the real life Daryl Dixon :wink:
Smart Idea, Never thought of that. Reconnecting that way. With students everywhere.
But really I cant imagine a world without electricity and internet now. Imagine in an apocalypse :frown:

Yeahh and then people would help me that way :rofl:
True , internet is truly amazing :biggrin:
Fair enough. Feel for the people that fall in the traps though

They shouldn't be trespassing on my building then!

And because I would be on the roof I would have a really good vantage point to see people or groups of people so I have plenty of time to spot trouble. Plus zombies (if we're going by the walking dead) cannot climb and they'd have no real reason to make their way up 50 flights of stairs.

And being on the roof I could collect rain water and try to lure birds into my little bird traps that I would setup :colone:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by AishaGirl
They shouldn't be trespassing on my building then!

And because I would be on the roof I would have a really good vantage point to see people or groups of people so I have plenty of warnings. Plus zombies (if we're going by the walking dead) cannot climb and they'd have no real reason to make their way up 50 flights of stairs.

And being on the roof I could collect rain water and try to lure birds into my little bird traps that I would setup :colone:

Wow, You seem set lol. I wish I had a plan like that, Now i don't want to go near taller buildings :/
Wow, You seem set lol. I wish I had a plan like that, Now i don't want to go near taller buildings :/

Well I figured at ground level you're just in danger from zombies and other people, plus you don't have a vantage point at all. You have no idea what might be waiting for you when you venture out to scavenge for supplies.
Reply 15
Most likely die.
Set up a survives base on my gand parents farm and live out my days farming the fields
The same thing we do every night Pinky, try to take over the world.
Reply 18
I would shoplift a random Tesco store.
Stay in the house for a couple days, got double glazed windows so they won't get smashed by zombies and I'd stay upstairs out of sight as much as possible. Everyone's going to go to the supermarkets and people are going to end up fighting each other for essentials, staying out of the way for a few days and then picking up what's left is a good way to stay safe.

Quick Reply

Latest