The Student Room Group

Female body hair

Women grow hair on their bellies and their backs and their legs and their arms and their stomachs and their face and really anywhere their genetics decides to have hair and it is perfectly normal. What isnt normal is society trying to shame women for not looking like a hairless baby. Grown women are, after all, meant to have hair on their armpits, vulva and legs. There is nothing ‘unnatural’ about a hairy woman; if there were then the hair would not grow there in the first place. Likewise, there is nothing ‘unfeminine’ about a hairy woman; if femininity is defined as ‘like a woman’ then a woman in her natural state is by definition as feminine as she can be !To me it's heartbreaking to hear a woman hating her body or feeling bad because of something as natural as her body hair. Body hair is beautiful and human ! So it's feminine too. It makes my heart glow when a woman feels good with it. Love and embrace your body hair. It's beautiful and natural and feminine. There's nothing wrong with having body hair. It's not unfeminine or manly ! The idea that women "should" shave was invented by shaving products companies. It's perfectly normal to have hair on your legs arms chest and literally everywhere it's society making you think it's wrong. Stay strong. Love and cherish your body hair ! Fight against those so called beauty standards. Always be you. Body hair. Don't care. No matter where. Arms legs tummy chest back. Women also grow hair everywhere
Original post by Sonny1991
Women grow hair on their bellies and their backs and their legs and their arms and their stomachs and their face and really anywhere their genetics decides to have hair and it is perfectly normal. What isnt normal is society trying to shame women for not looking like a hairless baby. Grown women are, after all, meant to have hair on their armpits, vulva and legs. There is nothing ‘unnatural’ about a hairy woman; if there were then the hair would not grow there in the first place. Likewise, there is nothing ‘unfeminine’ about a hairy woman; if femininity is defined as ‘like a woman’ then a woman in her natural state is by definition as feminine as she can be !To me it's heartbreaking to hear a woman hating her body or feeling bad because of something as natural as her body hair. Body hair is beautiful and human ! So it's feminine too. It makes my heart glow when a woman feels good with it. Love and embrace your body hair. It's beautiful and natural and feminine. There's nothing wrong with having body hair. It's not unfeminine or manly ! The idea that women "should" shave was invented by shaving products companies. It's perfectly normal to have hair on your legs arms chest and literally everywhere it's society making you think it's wrong. Stay strong. Love and cherish your body hair ! Fight against those so called beauty standards. Always be you. Body hair. Don't care. No matter where. Arms legs tummy chest back. Women also grow hair everywhere

From what I understand, some females shave it for hygeine reasons which I think is fair enough..
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
From what I understand, some females shave it for hygeine reasons which I think is fair enough..

Original post by Sonny1991

It is natural and sexy when a woman has body hair. Don't conform fo this toxic society.
I think female body hair is fine in moderation.
honestly ive grown up in a society where ive seen these models in their string bikini's with golden tanned skin and as smooth and hairless as babies. This has made me think that all women should look like 'barbie' and the fact that I don't look like tht has really ruined my confidence. I think Women should be free to look and dress how they want. Media should stop portraying women as plastic dolls. Because we have body hair. And that should be normal.
I use lazer hair removal but I have the machine it's a good investment it's cost me £400 but its worth it with Lazer u need to have regular use depends on you. I was about to go out and get it done from someone but that's will cost a lot more in the end. It actually doesn't hurt at the start it might feel burning but you get used to it.
body hair need to shave because they accumulate many bacterias

Quick Reply

Latest