The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

Nursing interviews

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cazawaza
Hey guys, I had my group interview at ayr on Monday morning. I wonder when we will hear from them. 😬

I had my interview at ayr on monday to, the afternoon session. The wait is killer and I have not heard back from any of the unis I applied too so bit of a stress head at the moment 🙈They said at my interview that they will start giving out offers in and around the end of March. Good Luck hope all goes well for you :smile:
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Reply 81
Original post by k..Piicanto
I had my interview at ayr on monday to, the afternoon session. The wait is killer and I have not heard back from any of the unis I applied too so bit of a stress head at the moment 🙈They said at my interview that they will start giving out offers in and around the end of March. Good Luck hope all goes well for you :smile:

Aww, I know, I hope we hear sooner rather than later! Good luck to you too 🍀😀

I hope so too 🙈thanks you :smile:
Well the uni accepted their error in emailing me 2 days after my interview date and have given me another date. 22nd march.

Got a conditional offer today for Adult Nursing how about you ? :smile:
Reply 85
Got an unconditional yesterday too for Ayr 😊 See you September! X
Original post by Spexy
Got an unconditional yesterday too for Ayr 😊 See you September! X

Congratulations and yea maybe see you in September X
Reply 87
Got a conditional offer today for Adult Nursing how about you ? :smile:

Hey well done you guys. I've not heard anything yet!! Hopefully will soon. X
Has anyone who applied through Extra heard anything for Mental Health Nursing? :smile: I applied to the Paisley campus.
(edited 7 years ago)
Well done all! I had my interview two weeks ago for Paisley and still haven't heard anything. Feeling doubtful now 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Original post by rada9693
Well done all! I had my interview two weeks ago for Paisley and still haven't heard anything. Feeling doubtful now 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,
I have my interview next week, can I just ask if it was group interview or what kind of questions they asked.

Thanks in advance
Deeda wheres your interview and.when mine is next week too
Original post by Deeda1
Hi,
I have my interview next week, can I just ask if it was group interview or what kind of questions they asked.

Thanks in advance

My interview was for Ayr but i presume they would be the same but it was group interview so you have to make sure you get your points across and be noticed :smile: and i cant really tell you what questions you will be asked because they change them and there different for each group
Reply 93
I got a conditional for adult nursing in Ayr today. X
Reply 94
Hi everyone, I got an unconditional offer for adult nursing at Ayr campus on Wednesday. Looking forward to getting started in September!
Reply 95
Original post by Louised84
Deeda wheres your interview and.when mine is next week too

Paisley
Reply 96
My interview was for Ayr but i presume they would be the same but it was group interview so you have to make sure you get your points across and be noticed :smile: and i cant really tell you what questions you will be asked because they change them and there different for each group

Thank you:smile::smile:
Hey guys, Does anyone know if they are still offering interviews? Or is it past that stage?

Thanks in advance!
Original post by Deeda1
Hi,

Thanks in advance

Hey , I had my interview in paisley last week for Adult Nursing and the theme of the group interview was compassion , they asked you to describe compassion in nursing through photos etc it was okay a bit competitive but that is expected just structure your answers well and know what you are talking about hope that helps
Reply 99
Original post by grahamy18
Hey guys, Does anyone know if they are still offering interviews? Or is it past that stage?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
When did you apply for the course? If you log onto Ucas Track it should tell you if you have been invited for interview. Hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest