The Student Room Group

NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration

Hi All,
Struggling with some of the questions on my Level 3 qualification in business administration. Currently working on 'Communicate in a Business Environment' and then will be moving onto 'Principles of Business Communication and Information'. Any info or help you could provide me with would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Also, any help then anyone needs for other units, I will be happy to help. The above units are my final two and I've had all my completed units signed off so I will be able to provide you will guidelines and suggestions.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi All, I too am studying Business and Admin level 3. Am on Communicating in a business environment and struggling to find places to research, particularly bespoke documents. I will keep looking and will share if I find anything but if anyone else has any looks I would be very grateful. TIA. Genxx
Reply 2
Original post by Genw1
Hi All, I too am studying Business and Admin level 3. Am on Communicating in a business environment and struggling to find places to research, particularly bespoke documents. I will keep looking and will share if I find anything but if anyone else has any looks I would be very grateful. TIA. Genxx

Hi, I've finished the course now. of you need any help with anything, just give me a shout!
Reply 3
Original post by KatrinaLees
Hi All,
Struggling with some of the questions on my Level 3 qualification in business administration. Currently working on 'Communicate in a Business Environment' and then will be moving onto 'Principles of Business Communication and Information'. Any info or help you could provide me with would be very helpful.

Also, any help then anyone needs for other units, I will be happy to help. The above units are my final two and I've had all my completed units signed off so I will be able to provide you will guidelines and suggestions.

HI, have you had help with these yet? I have completed and had signed off, will be happy to help if you still need it. I am on Resolving administrative problems at the moment so any help you may be able to offer on these would be greatly appreciated.

Reply 4
Kinda struggling with the 01.01ANALYSE COMMUNICATION NEEDS OF INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS question ?? Can anyone help please!!! :smile: Thanks
Reply 5
Original post by Dawnie38
HI, have you had help with these yet? I have completed and had signed off, will be happy to help if you still need it. I am on Resolving administrative problems at the moment so any help you may be able to offer on these would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, would you mind helping me out with these please? I cant seem to grasp this unit at all :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by xSOB
Kinda struggling with the 01.01ANALYSE COMMUNICATION NEEDS OF INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS question ?? Can anyone help please!!! :smile: Thanks

Please find attached - hope this helps! I'm stuck on Unit 71 - Understand the legal context of business - how indepth does this need to be?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
Hi All,

Can you help me please - I'm inundated with information regarding Unit 71 - Understand the legal context of business, I'm finding it hard to sort out the relevant bits of information - there's so much!
Reply 8
Does anybody actually help anyone on these forums?
Original post by Sossyp
Please find attached - hope this helps! I'm stuck on Unit 71 - Understand the legal context of business - how indepth does this need to be?
Reply 9
Original post by Sossyp

Thank you! Unit 73 is not one of my units unfortunately!! But I would go as much in depth as you can. It is always better to have as much info in your answers as possible :smile:
If you need me to help find any info, ill be happy to!
You can just private message me!! :smile:
Reply 10
Hi, I've finished the course now. of you need any help with anything, just give me a shout!

Hi Katrina,

Hope all is well with you and Congrats on finishing your course work. I am currently stuck on Principles of Business I just can't seem to get my head around it all any information that you can share would be a great help.

Thanking you in advance,

Nicole
Reply 11

Hi Katrina. Congratulations on finishing the NVQ. What units did you do, I am currently half way through level 3 and could use some guidance. Abbie
Reply 12
Hello -

I am struggling with the unit "Evaluate the provision Business Travel and Accomodation". It's the last explain question which is "Explain the scope of legal andorganisational security and confidentiality requirements relating to business travel or accommodation". Can anyone help?

Abbie
Reply 13
Original post by nreid
Hi Katrina,

Hope all is well with you and Congrats on finishing your course work. I am currently stuck on Principles of Business I just can't seem to get my head around it all any information that you can share would be a great help.

Thanking you in advance,

Nicole

Hi Nicole, what are you stuck with? I might be able to help

Abbie
Reply 14
Original post by xSOB

Hi hun, does the below help?

Stakeholders: internal, e.g. team members, management, other
departments; external, e.g. customers, product/service suppliers,
regulatory bodies
Communication requirements: purpose, appropriate communication
methods (formal, informal, verbal, written), language, organisation
standards and protocols, customer expectations
Communication channels: direct, indirect, chain of command
Methods of communication: face-to-face, e.g. one-to-one, team
meetings; voice, e.g. telephone, teleconferencing; paper based, e.g.
letter, report;, electronic and digital, e.g. email, short messaging
systems (SMS); social media, e.g. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn;

Intranet and Internet
Reply 15
Hi!
Just started Level 3 Business administration. Anyone else new at this?
Had a break from any form of education/ training and finding it is really hard getting back into it.
Currently on the module Communicate in a Business Environment.
I've bought the city and guilds textbook for this course and it's been a bit of a help but not as much as i'd have thought
Reply 16
Original post by CLJ470
Hi!
Just started Level 3 Business administration. Anyone else new at this?
Had a break from any form of education/ training and finding it is really hard getting back into it.
Currently on the module Communicate in a Business Environment.
I've bought the city and guilds textbook for this course and it's been a bit of a help but not as much as i'd have thought

Hello, I am half way through this NVQ and after struggling at the start I am suprised and how I am developing now.

Try this below link, I've found this quite useful but let me know if I can help further.

Best of luck.

Abbie

https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/NVQ-and-competence-based-qualifications/Business-and-Administration/2014/specification/BTEC_Combi_L3_BA_Iss4_V2.pdf
Reply 17
Hello, can anyone help me with the unit 'Evaluate the provision of business travel or accomodation" I am struggling with learning objectives 2-3.
Reply 18
Original post by abbietheaa
Hello, I am half way through this NVQ and after struggling at the start I am suprised and how I am developing now.

Try this below link, I've found this quite useful but let me know if I can help further.

Best of luck.

Abbie

https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/NVQ-and-competence-based-qualifications/Business-and-Administration/2014/specification/BTEC_Combi_L3_BA_Iss4_V2.pdf

Hi Abbie,
Ah that's so helpful with the breakdown of the questions. Thank you!
I will do. Thanks for replying!
Cerys
hi,
im struggling on this one myself any help would be great

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending