The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's 11 dickhead
Reply 2
Wrong Roman numerals and threads now auto-lock at 10000 replies anyway, thought the mods have to link the new threads together as well..
@sr90 Can we please keep the title of this thread.
Reply 4
Oh yeah.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kenan and Kel
That's 11 dickhead

8e0813df4bec36536b438ee50ddf38ff0ef237f6dc7a55ef47ae60d5f81ee51f.jpg
Why let the biggest scum bag on the football forums make our new thread...
Original post by SirAlexFerguson

Shots fired. :lol:

CHECKING IN. TK IN THE HOUSEEEE YA'LL

@Jimmy Seville Imagine going from 20 in roman numerals to 11

:rofl:
Reply 9
Original post by SirAlexFerguson

Thanks x

Why am I a scumbag?
Finally seen the light.

Ander Herrera is a glorified Tom Cleverley. Too many backwards/sideways passes and is infuriatingly negative.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
Ironic that a Manchester United thread has been made by Jimmy Seville of all people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by meteoreos
Finally seen the light.

Ander Herrera is a glorified Tom Cleverley. Too many backwards/sideways passes and is infuriatingly negative.

I have been saying this for a while now and people here think I'm crazy when I say Herrera is aids. The guy has serious LVG syndrome.

He struggles to beat his man and penetrate opposition defense. All he does is intercept balls then passes backwards or sideways. We need someone like Franck Kessie or Bakoyako. I would prefer Kessie because he's fast but can beat players and also defend.
Reply 14
Original post by trapking
I have been saying this for a while now and people here think I'm crazy when I say Herrera is aids. The guy has serious LVG syndrome.

He struggles to beat his man and penetrate opposition defense. All he does is intercept balls then passes backwards or sideways. We need someone like Franck Kessie or Bakoyako. I would prefer Kessie because he's fast but can beat players and also defend.

Intercepting balls and passing backwards and sideways. Fiorentino perez said something similar about makelele.

I think the issue is simply that with the formation you play he's doing a lot of defensive work in order for all the creative players to thrive. He's changed his role from a creative 8 to a 6 and is a vital part of the team. Just a bit baffling that schneiderlin was sold as you have no replacement for him in the team.

Also with pogba while mourinho is overtalking him up I think that the lack of a secondary goalscorer means that people automatically focus on pogba, but he's not doing much different than what he was doing for juventus, is 23 in a very different league in terms of tempo. He ideally could improve defensively but then you risk him losing his effectiveness in what made him worth 92m in the first place.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Intercepting balls and passing backwards and sideways. Fiorentino perez said something similar about makelele.

I think the issue is simply that with the formation you play he's doing a lot of defensive work in order for all the creative players to thrive. He's changed his role from a creative 8 to a 6 and is a vital part of the team. Just a bit baffling that schneiderlin was sold as you have no replacement for him in the team.

Also with pogba while mourinho is overtalking him up I think that the lack of a secondary goalscorer means that people automatically focus on pogba, but he's not doing much different than what he was doing for juventus, is 23 in a very different league in terms of tempo. He ideally could improve defensively but then you risk him losing his effectiveness in what made him worth 92m in the first place.

Bro he was doing this throughout the whole Van Gaal era as well. Just watch him play he very rarely takes on his man let alone makes a good forward penetrating pass. Herrera is also beyond terrible at shooting he cannot give you the odd goals. The secret to having a good team is having goals that can come from multiple sources including midfield. Just like how in Chelsea you have Fabregas, Kante, Willian, Matic who can all score the odd goals and also shoot/make the keeper work.

This is why people rate Carrick a lot more (even though he's not actually as good as people make him out to be) because we have such **** midfielders who can never make those penetrating passes like Carrick always tries to do when he plays. As for Pog, he just turned 24 and I'm hoping he can prove me wrong next season but I still think he was a waste of money.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 16
Anderlecht is a very nice tie.

Big teams against each other too.

Semi-final it is, hopefully...
Reply 17
Pretty easy draw for you considering who was in there.

Semi-finals should be interesting though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whoever wants the OP (and is a Manchester United fan..) let me know and I'll change when I'm home

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by sr90
Whoever wants the OP (and is a Manchester United fan..) let me know and I'll change when I'm home

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can I have the op?

Latest