The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nas08
Thanks can I just ask when did u have ur interview?

19th jan
I got email last Thursday saying they was offering me position in bootle An be in touch within 48 hours still waiting. Anyone else get this email?
Reply 302
Original post by Laurajcav
I got email last Thursday saying they was offering me position in bootle An be in touch within 48 hours still waiting. Anyone else get this email?

No, your the first person I've heard on here that's been offered a position at the Triad. I'm still waiting to see if I'm on reserve or got the job for the same location - Bootle
Original post by Dazlin
No, your the first person I've heard on here that's been offered a position at the Triad. I'm still waiting to see if I'm on reserve or got the job for the same location - Bootle

Think there just really taking there time ain't they,bit off a nightmare constantly checking my emails.
Reply 304
Think there just really taking there time ain't they,bit off a nightmare constantly checking my emails.

I know, received an email today stating the would be in touch by a week today.

I got the email last Friday for Manchester and still waiting
Original post by Dazlin
I know, received an email today stating the would be in touch by a week today.

Fingers crossed, the process starts moving a little faster feels like it's taking forever.
Fingers crossed, the process starts moving a little faster feels like it's taking forever.

I received a offer for Liverpool ( james st) did you actually get a provisional offer " subject to contract "?
Original post by Tompatto93
I received a offer for Liverpool ( james st) did you actually get a provisional offer " subject to contract "?

Yes, An they said they had to do different types of checks. To email them to accept the offer An then got another email to say that they be in touch within 48 hours when I accepted the offer.
Yes, An they said they had to do different types of checks. To email them to accept the offer An then got another email to say that they be in touch within 48 hours when I accepted the offer.

Yeah it's just the standard recruitment checks crb health declaration etc, I don't even think they bother checking employment history anymore, my portal says " in the PEC checks process " so it's changed since I accepted the offer, it's just a waiting game till I get my forms to fill in.
Yeah it's just the standard recruitment checks crb health declaration etc, I don't even think they bother checking employment history anymore, my portal says " in the PEC checks process " so it's changed since I accepted the offer, it's just a waiting game till I get my forms to fill in.

Yeah it says that ' PEC process' on mine to didn't know what that meant but hopefully they be in touch soon. Do the forms get send out by post?
Yeah it says that ' PEC process' on mine to didn't know what that meant but hopefully they be in touch soon. Do the forms get send out by post?

It must obviously mean pre employment checks, I think there emailed and you fill in online no need to send off I honestly can't see us getting a start date till late may June time now by the speed of HR/manpower + I also need to give my employer 4 weeks notice when I hand my notice in when a formal offer eventually comes through.
It must obviously mean pre employment checks, I think there emailed and you fill in online no need to send off I honestly can't see us getting a start date till late may June time now by the speed of HR/manpower + I also need to give my employer 4 weeks notice when I hand my notice in when a formal offer eventually comes through.

yeah i can't see the job starting till around then as well I don't mind just want the formal offer my notice period is only one week though
Hi Guys,

Me again, can someone on here please give me the HMRC recruitment contact number, I've emailed them on numerous of times and I'm not getting no where

Thanks
Original post by Sebastian_Morris
Hi Guys,

Me again, can someone on here please give me the HMRC recruitment contact number, I've emailed them on numerous of times and I'm not getting no where

Thanks

I don't think there's is one? Have you had your pre Emp check forms come through or anything yet?
Yes I've filled them in and sent them, got my dbs certificate on Wednesday, received the OHAssist username and password but strangely it has been withdrawn and trying to get in touch with them to ask why its been withdrawn but they not responding on email which im not surprised
Original post by Sebastian_Morris
Yes I've filled them in and sent them, got my dbs certificate on Wednesday, received the OHAssist username and password but strangely it has been withdrawn and trying to get in touch with them to ask why its been withdrawn but they not responding on email which im not surprised

Try this email, they always respond to me on this one [email protected]
Reply 317
Hello, I just received my formal job offer for April 10th or 24th. It says about committing to 5 weeks of training. Would that commence on the start date? I have to give 4 weeks of notice to my current work
Original post by Mre88
Hello, I just received my formal job offer for April 10th or 24th. It says about committing to 5 weeks of training. Would that commence on the start date? I have to give 4 weeks of notice to my current work

yeah the 5 weeks begins from your start date thats why its a monday start
when did you get your provsional offer im still waiting for a formal :frown:
Reply 319
Original post by Fontaine1990
yeah the 5 weeks begins from your start date thats why its a monday start
when did you get your provsional offer im still waiting for a formal :frown:

Thanks, I got my provisional offer on February 27th

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending