The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mre88
Thanks, I got my provisional offer on February 27th

Congratulations and yeah same got mine on the 27th February as well
where did you apply for
was it an email or a phonecall ?
Reply 321
Original post by Fontaine1990
Congratulations and yeah same got mine on the 27th February as well
where did you apply for
was it an email or a phonecall ?

Congratulations to you too! I applied for Bathgate, what about you? I got a phone call but wasn't able to answer it so they sent an email confirming my formal offer. Hope you hear soon
ah nice and Cardiff for me and did they phone this evening or was it earlier and thanks i hope I do soon starting on the 24th April would be ideal i only need a week notice at work though
Reply 323
Original post by Fontaine1990
ah nice and Cardiff for me and did they phone this evening or was it earlier and thanks i hope I do soon starting on the 24th April would be ideal i only need a week notice at work though

Ahh lucky you for the one weeks notice, 4 seems like such a long time. They phoned me at 3:30 this afternoon
Has anyone had an offer for Bootle?
Original post by LizC1991

No offer for bootle yet
I think they are offering provisional offers bit by bit cus if they offered all at once they would have too much to do i.e checks ect
Reply 327
Original post by LizC1991

I haven't as yet but there was someone on here yesterday that said they had.
Considering the timescales formal offers are coming through very quickly now hopefully get my docs to fill in next week
Nobody I know has heard from bootle triad yet. We all applied in the office and nothing from triad yet.
Reply 330
Original post by Laurajcav
I got email last Thursday saying they was offering me position in bootle An be in touch within 48 hours still waiting. Anyone else get this email?

Comment from yesterday re Triad, Bootle
Original post by Tompatto93
Considering the timescales formal offers are coming through very quickly now hopefully get my docs to fill in next week

Have u had a provisional offer?
Hi guys

When you did the OHASSIST questionaire you got a username and password was your password 8 characters or 7
Do you think we been all starting 24 april no matter whay city you working in.im still waiting for my pre employment check paper work they just sent me a email wednesday saying checks will startvthus week and you will get a furthrr email
Original post by anisajazz
Do you think we been all starting 24 april no matter whay city you working in.im still waiting for my pre employment check paper work they just sent me a email wednesday saying checks will startvthus week and you will get a furthrr email

Dont think ill be starting on the 24th still waiting on a provisional offer for bradford
Hi could you advise the formal offer start date you received for Bathgate please. I'm still going through the pre employment checks. Got to complete health questionnaire form as part of the pre employment checks first. As I have to give a months notice to present employer and arrange housing within West Lothian I would appreciate any indication on the timescale that I may have. Thanks
Original post by Nas08
Dont think ill be starting on the 24th still waiting on a provisional offer for bradford

I had a provisional offer for reagent house in Liverpool on Wednesday, but still waiting for my paperwork to come through.
I've still not had an acknowledgement that my email was accepted for my conditional offer for East Kilbride. I don't even know if checks are even starting or in the process of it just now. I really want to have heard back with a start date by the end of this month. Really want to be out there in my current Jon asap.
Original post by Tommyboy247
I've still not had an acknowledgement that my email was accepted for my conditional offer for East Kilbride. I don't even know if checks are even starting or in the process of it just now. I really want to have heard back with a start date by the end of this month. Really want to be out there in my current Jon asap.

Have you sent the acceptance email to the correct address? On your previs offer there should be a email to forward your acceptance. You will get a email saying the have had your email and will be in touch in 48hs
Original post by Tommyboy247

I accepted my offer and then 8 days later they replied

Quick Reply

Latest