The Student Room Group

Stirling Uni - Social work second stage task??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Steph1x
Congratulations, least they are starting to give out offers now 😄

Thanks, good luck as well as I saw Stirling's your first choice :smile:
I heard back from Stirling today, got a conditional offer🤗 Can finally stop stressing!
Reply 142
Original post by nadiastoddart
I heard back from Stirling today, got a conditional offer🤗 Can finally stop stressing!

Congratulations 😄
Original post by chunkyandfunky
Got a conditional offer for Stirling today :smile: not my first choice but glad to have a first offer

This is how desperate I am ... what time did you get your email 😂?
Original post by dcb12
I attended an interview for UWS at the end of Feb and still haven't heard back! Have submitted stage 2 task for stirling and haven't heard from them either! Have an interview for Strathclyde but heard nothing from Edinburgh or Cali! Please tell me I'm not the only one??

I haven't heard a thing from Cali either😭
Original post by Steph1x
Just aswell you emailed them 😮 Good luck with your interview

The stupid online interview never worked so now I have to go for an interview on Wednesday! Thanks 😊
Original post by Chloerice2606
This is how desperate I am ... what time did you get your email 😂?

Yesterday at 4:45pm
Has anyone received any offers from Strathclyde yet?
Original post by shannonmcc13
Has anyone received any offers from Strathclyde yet?

I still haven't heard back from them after the interview, when was your interview ?
Original post by asia richford
I still haven't heard back from them after the interview, when was your interview ?

Monday the 6th! You
Monday the 6th! You

Yeah so was mine!
Original post by asia richford
Yeah so was mine!

They are my first choice so I'm getting so impatient 😣
I got an unsuccessful from Cali today! I am so annoyed as a lot of the applicants are school leavers with no experience:frown: and I work with social workers and service users on a regular basis! Has anyone else heard?
I got an unsuccessful from Cali today! I am so annoyed as a lot of the applicants are school leavers with no experience:frown: and I work with social workers and service users on a regular basis! Has anyone else heard?

:O nah I haven't heard yet but this doesn't give me a lot of hope! GCU seems to be a nightmare to get into with supposedly nearly 1000 applicants for around 50 places, and I presume they have an allocated amount of each type of student like mature and school leavers. Try not to be hard on yourself because it's so crazily competitive and you've done well!
Original post by chunkyandfunky
:O nah I haven't heard yet but this doesn't give me a lot of hope! GCU seems to be a nightmare to get into with supposedly nearly 1000 applicants for around 50 places, and I presume they have an allocated amount of each type of student like mature and school leavers. Try not to be hard on yourself because it's so crazily competitive and you've done well!

It's just really annoying with the range of experience I have, cos I know most people won't have it! Strathclydes my first choice but I doubt i will get in there now knowing I haven't got into Cali!! Still holding out for uws though!
Reply 155
I feel ur pain it's frustrating when u feel like ur running out of time I have not heard from strathclyde gcu and Stirling it's killing me. When was ur gcu interview
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Don3022
I feel ur pain it's frustrating when u feel like ur running out of time I have not heard from strathclyde gcu and Stirling it's killing me. When was ur gcu interview

I never got an interview haha I think it must mean all of the people who never got an interview with get an unsuccessful! Did you attend a Strathclyde interview?
Reply 157
I never got an interview haha I think it must mean all of the people who never got an interview with get an unsuccessful! Did you attend a Strathclyde interview?

No I did not get an interview but called them today and the said my application is still being considered. U?
Original post by Don3022
No I did not get an interview but called them today and the said my application is still being considered. U?

I sent them an additional personal statement, another reference and a 500 word essay and also attended a interview where I also had to do a written test, which went so bad!!!
Reply 159
[QUOTE="shannonmcc13;70569896"]I sent them an additional personal statement, another reference and a 500 word essay and also attended a interview where I also had to do a written test, which went so bad!!![/QUOTE

I done all that minus the interview do u mind If I ask Wat age u are cheeky I no lol
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest