The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blameitontiffany
Yes, it's my hobby.
Those reps aren't worth those dick pics.

#prayfortiffany
Original post by Anonymous
I do

So much that the prospect of giving head turns me on a lot more than me receiving oral or even having sex
Yay

90% positive so far:colondollar:
Girls who said yes, may your life be filled with happines. Bless you all.:h:
Lel

Original post by GreekTea
The girls who generally do like to give head are usually just trying to keep their man happy- It's not something that really gives us any pleasure, it's just nice knowing your guy is satisfied with you in general.

Girls who don't like giving head usually don't care if the guy likes them or not, they just move on to the next guy if she feels she's been 'used' because these types of girls tend to always have an issue with something and are very difficult.

I've heard some girls are scared to do it in case they do it wrong -and don't know whether they have to already be hard or not for it to 'work'....
Interesting, you're probably right. If a girl is hesitant to go down on yeh, perhaps a sign she doesn't like yeh enough.
For the right price, I love it
Lel, what I like better with this comment is that it wouldn't let me rep it, meaning it's someone I know xD

Pm me when yeh grow a pair.

I personally love giving head; I could spend hours. I much prefer it to actual sex, and receiving oral. I really enjoy making him come undone, considering he's normally quite a stoic and stern person, and fortunately my partner has an oral fixation, so he's quite content to sit back and watch. I just can't stand the taste when he finishes. I swallow because I love him, but if I can avoid it I will.

I think your partner's responses and willingness to return the favour makes a difference. If he refused to go down on me I might be put off doing it for him (even if I don't care much for it myself), same as if he refused to kiss me after (if you think your junk tastes bad, don't make me go down there). If he sat there and did or said nothing I don't think I would bother either - where's the fun in that?

(Though frankly, it's worth doing it just for the head massages I get at the time.)
Head massages, smart fella.

"If he sat there and did or said nothing"? You mean without the massage you're out?

I honestly love it, one because seeing him so much under my command is quite rare when we have sex (I'm usually a sub) and so it's a rush of power, and also because I actually love the sensations. Could do it for hours, my boyfriend always wants to go straight to sex when I haven't had enough of head yet!
Lel

Someone needs more practice then.
Original post by minimarshmallow
If you're in an adult relationship with a woman then her answer to this question shouldn't be different to anonymously online on a student forum.

While it shouldn't necessarily be different, and potentially wouldn't be, it's still a less reliable source. You may claim there should be 100% honesty in an adult relationship, but consider how often girlfriends ask their boyfriend for their opinion on what they're wearing, or their weight, or anything like that...and how often they actually get an honest answer. Sometimes it's just not worth being honest - white lies so to speak.

Similarly, why do many women supposedly 'fake' sex - presumably, whether rightly or wrongly, because maybe they don't want to offend their partner, or any other number of reasons etc... . Point being, without wanting to be rude, I think you're being naive and simplistic if you think I'd get as good an answer from my girlfriend than from a larger sample of anonymous people.

Also, you seem to be of the opinion I'm only asking to gauge whether my girlfriend enjoys it, which isn't the case. I'm asking to see what the proportions as a whole are (roughly anyway). I acknowledge the sample of people answering this post will have it's own biases also but it's still an interesting insight. I hope this makes sense now?
I'm a male, and I'd be happy if my future partner gave me oral.
I wouldn't mind giving her oral either.
If I was receiving oral from her, I'd like it so much that I would even lick the stuff off her face and mouth, and snog her.

Girls who don't like giving head usually don't care if the guy likes them or not, they just move on to the next guy if she feels she's been 'used' because these types of girls tend to always have an issue with something and are very difficult.

Or maybe they just don't want to give head because firstly it's not gonna pleasure her and she doesn't believe that the soul of the relationship should lie with whether she does or doesn't. The man should be just as happy to just have her as a person rather than as a "pleasurer" or sex toy.
if you're hygienic it's so much fun. such a power trip also. speaking from experience, a lot of the pleasure girls get from sexual intimacy is mental - she can still get turned on when not being directly stimulated.
when I become a moderator I'm gonna expose all of u
I love satisfying a guy, it's fun! When it's the right person.
So much anon lols
Or maybe they just don't want to give head because firstly it's not gonna pleasure her and she doesn't believe that the soul of the relationship should lie with whether she does or doesn't. The man should be just as happy to just have her as a person rather than as a "pleasurer" or sex toy.

So you're saying 'she' should only participate in an act of sex if she's getting something out of it?-Selfish.
Relationships are about giving, if you're not willing to give him head without anything in return- walk on- so he can be with somebody who wants to see him happy.

No a relationship should not depend on you giving head, but if he asks and you love and respect him you would.

A relationship without sex is a friendship. If you're not ready or don't want to- let him be with somebody who does.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 71
I love giving but my girlfriend has only done it to me once in eight months so I don't think she feels the same way...
So you're saying 'she' should only participate in an act of sex if she's getting something out of it?-Selfish.
Relationships are about giving, if you're not willing to give him head without anything in return- walk on- so he can be with somebody who wants to see him happy.

No a relationship should not depend on you giving head, but if he asks and you love and respect him you would.

A relationship without sex is a friendship. If you're not ready or don't want to- let him be with somebody who does.

You can love someone but not give them oral. How far could that be taken with sex acts? If she loved him then she'd have anal etc...
I love doing it, giving and receiving oral are my favourite sexual things. However, I don't like it rammed down my throat. If anyone does that in the future I will bite them.
Some love it, some hate it. Most are somewhere in the middle.
Original post by Ella-keturah
I don't like it rammed down my throat. If anyone does that in the future I will bite them.

A fast lesson to learn, lol!
Original post by ByronicHero
A fast lesson to learn, lol!

Haha well I would say beforehand too that I don't like it, so if they still did it then would serve them right.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Those reps aren't worth those dick pics.

#prayfortiffany

May God have mercy upon my soul.
Original post by Ella-keturah
Haha well I would say beforehand too that I don't like it, so if they still did it then would serve them right.

Well yea, but saying you don't want something and it still happening is problematic in many respects.
Yes. It's a pretty big turn on...
I find bjs boring. They kinda suck.

:sexface:

Latest