The Student Room Group

11 year old due to give birth soo

Looking likely to give birth very soon an 11 year old girl is due to give birth in the UK, obviously circumstances aren't known but it is crazy.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/17/girl-aged-11-to-become-britains-youngest-mother
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

The details are withheld, there are legal restraints. Could this be rape? More than likely, this is all too sad.
Reply 2
What is happening to this world???
Very sad. A childhood robbed.
this is sad, especially if she was raped. Although I can't help but think that if she were raped and given her age and the risks associated with being pregnant so young, would she really continue with her pregnancy?
I literally have no words.
How old is the father?
Original post by Dodgypirate
How old is the father?

The sub-heading says it is believed to be another minor. Though that could theoretically be anywhere from 9-15.
Sad but they'll work it out.
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
The sub-heading says it is believed to be another minor. Though that could theoretically be anywhere from 9-15.

Its says in the article he was 13 at the time.
What the actual ****.
I cant see why everyone is so shocked? Far from ideal, but some kids are sexually active or curious. media including the internet pushes sexuality. It was bound to happen by those experimenting (or otherwise) that one of the girls was bound to have hit puberty early. The grandmother was 28, which means teenage pregnancy as well.
Reply 12
No surprise, 11 year olds have sex believe it or not so it was bound to happen.

Can 11 year olds get abortions?
Original post by iqra2159

Marxist ideology. Teaching children from as young 4 about relationships. Telling young children it's ok to be transgender & then filling them full of hormone blockers. Telling children there aren't only 2 genders, there are 72. I could go on, but this is a result of 3rd wave feminism.
I don't want to offend anyone but that is really messed up.
Reply 15
Original post by 10 Level Woke
Marxist ideology. Teaching children from as young 4 about relationships. Telling young children it's ok to be transgender & then filling them full of hormone blockers. Telling children there aren't only 2 genders, there are 72. I could go on, but this is a result of 3rd wave feminism.

>Level 10 Woke

You are like a little baby
Original post by h3rmit
>Level 10 Woke

You are like a little baby

Yes, because little babies often sign on to Student Rooms and leave replies detailing 3rd wave feminism and marxist ideology.

You're the problem with youth today and why children - aged 11 - think it's ok to start relationships ending up with having a grandmother aged 21.

Educate yourself.
Reply 17
Original post by 10 Level Woke
Yes, because little babies often sign on to Student Rooms and leave replies detailing 3rd wave feminism and marxist ideology.

You're the problem with youth today and why children - aged 11 - think it's ok to start relationships ending up with having a grandmother aged 21.

Educate yourself.

3rd wave feminism and cultural marxism are roughly level 3 woke, at best.

Level 10 woke would be interdimensional shapeshifting Jewish mind controllers at least
True. Btw there's no such thing as a born fetus.
Original post by iqra2159

The teenage pregnancy rate is dropping. Half as many UK teenagers become mothers now compared with the 1950s.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending