yurio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have my exams at the end of may/start of june for classics, and I really need to begin revising but I always feel as if I have too much work for my other classes and I don't know any effective ways to remember content... help??
Penelope..
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, it depends what you are studying specifically. If you are studying classical literature, I'd suggest making summaries of each chapter (e.g. of the Odyssey) and making mind maps including key characters and events. I also tried to remember key quotes as I felt it helped in the exams. About feeling like you have too much work in your other subjects, I think with Classics, it helps to find time to do some reading when you're on the bus or have a bit of time between classes. Just don't get too stressed. Hope that helps!
(Original post by yurio)
I have my exams at the end of may/start of june for classics, and I really need to begin revising but I always feel as if I have too much work for my other classes and I don't know any effective ways to remember content... help??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (62)
22.3%
Excited but a bit nervous (126)
45.32%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.95%
I'm really nervous (54)
19.42%

Watched Threads