The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
yay can finally remember all the prime ministers from 1951 and their dates in office :banana:
knowing tsr you probably have someone on here who can recite every leader ever from 900BC but let me have my moment :hand:
ik history isnt all about learning dates but once you have the content down it's good to add some dates in :yes:
like a history tinder :moon:

History tinder ffs :rofl:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
History tinder ffs :rofl:

the only dates i'll be getting :moon:
the only dates i'll be getting :moon:

Not true :mmm:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Not true :mmm:

dont get my hopes up :emo:
Forty One/Forty Two:
omg apparently next week isnt the last week of term :eek: ordinarily i would be sad about that but it gives me an extra week after mocks to just do art solidly :lazy: which is good cos i just needed that :blushing:
done a lot today and it was productive, idk if that's cos the weather was really nice and i revise better outside and lying down and also when it is sunny it makes me feel exam-y cos exams are always in the summer :smartass:

also

it's the

FRG

not the FDR, FDG, FJD or anything else i keep getting mixed up :nothing: like cmon if i cant even get the name right i may as well not even go to the exam :rofl:

The FRG

FRG

FRG

Federal Republic of Germany

FRG

FRG

FRG

:bricks:

also i love this revision video :love: the animation is so beautiful and it is really informative and great, just wish they did other ones for the other topics :emo:
[video="youtube;jFICRFKtAc4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFICRFKtAc4[/video]

work level = loads
mood = tired, achy and sore
stress level = v.stressed
sleep = good for once :shock:
Hey your VMs are closed so...

thanks for the reps :h:
getty_96325215_53655.jpgYou don't want to do this 9-5
Work harder now, relax more later!
Original post by Cherub012
Hey your VMs are closed so...

thanks for the reps :h:

No worries :loveduck:

Original post by TheIncredibleZ
You don't want to do this 9-5

Oddly it is acc quite hard to get a job at mcdonalds cos they dont want to seem to hire you if you seem 'overqualified' or if you aren't a mindreader and do badly on the psychometric tests.
i take ur point tho lol :redface:

Original post by marcusgb
Work harder now, relax more later!

solid advice :yes:
You can do this!! :h:
Forty Three/Forty Four:
really have no motivation to read all 500 pages of this book, annoyingly it is useful and informative but not even my eyeballs are drier x__x
that week was just a disaster
would like to forget it ever happened but things have that annoying habit of popping up when you think they have gone away
things like anxiety attacks in naps for instance :ahee: and other things i cant say

it would be nice to think at some point in the future i could look back at this thread and laugh at it but tbh that idea doesn't feel like it's ever gonna be a reality.

work level = loads
mood = awful
stress level = awful
sleep = awful. have no idea what my neighbours think lol

-------------------------

Original post by Imperion
You can do this!! :h:

Thank you lovely imperion :cube: good to see u again x
anyway off to spend some more time with my friends :love::

Spoiler

Thank you lovely imperion :cube: good to see u again x

Ya welcome! :biggrin: :hugs:
Forty Five/Forty Six:
i refuse to be beaten, idk what by acc, maybe myself :hahaha:or whatever negative omnipresent force that is currently engulfing my existence :nothing:
anyway its not like there are any other viable options
least ive done the first 2 exams now anyway :godancing:idk how they went but i really really tried. i mean i always do so idk what that actually proves lmfao cos they can still go wrong even if you try hard but at least you know there wasnt much else you could have done

also i luv luv luv this weather :love: get a baggy tshirt on with ur revision on the floor, some dubstep playing and a chilled soft beverage. there is no greater pleasure, apart from washing ur face obviously. That is like the best feeling ever :bath:
although that woman always charges me 20p extra :indiff: like pls woman

work level = loads :burnout:
mood = urm idk it fluctuates too much
stress level = idk really
sleep = hazy :fluffy:
apart from washing ur face obviously

But water in your eyes...

Original post by Willy Pete
But water in your eyes...

what sort of crazy acidic tap water are u using :afraid:
anyway i have to wash my face again cos spilt cola everywhere and my pencils were floating in it :emo:
what sort of crazy acidic tap water are u using :afraid:
anyway i have to wash my face again cos spilt cola everywhere and my pencils were floating in it :emo:

Just normal water hurts.

You silly tit, you should be more careful.

Spoiler

Original post by Willy Pete
Just normal water hurts.

You silly tit, you should be more careful.

Spoiler

awwww, u sensitive albino sloth :console: :hugs:
oh wow i look so fine :fan:

and this is u..

Spoiler

FORTY SEVEN:
mocks are finally over

[scroll]
:ahee:
[/scroll]
[scrollr]
[/scrollr]
[scroll]
[/scroll]

so flaming happy about that :headfire: tried so hard as well, can genuinely say i tried my hardest, super glad i read those 500 pages as well, was super useful for the exam :yep:
learned important lessons as well, like dont do an extra question for no reason cos u misread it and waste time :nothing: still at least it is better than missing out a question :yes: would sooner do too many than not enough :work:
really pleased that i proved to myself i can do the clash in the summer, these clash mocks were a godsend in disguise :adore:

anyway thankfully that means that i can stop revision for 4 weeks whilst i focus on getting this art exam done :banana:
say that like it's nothing lol but absolutely detest the easter holidays cos it's just all day and all night art work

but i can do it :dumbells:

hopefully :redface:

revision for mocks
art stuff
revision for real things :afraid:

work level = 5 hours of exams is enough for anyone k thx bye
mood = relaxed
stressed = not stressed
sleep = hazy
Will you give us a peak at your art work? :ninja:

Latest