The Student Room Group

My boobs have randomly started growing again?

I'm 17 and I've gone from an A to a C cup in like the past month, but before this my boobs haven't grown since I was 14?! I'm a vegan and the only thing I've really changed in my diet lately is trying to include more fats and protein and less carbs but nothing drastic. I'm not complaining lol but what could be causing this??
Most likely your hormones
That's normal, I'm 20 and my hips have only just widened. Some of the body changes that revolve around fertility (breasts and hips) are likely to take a while in developing and finishing
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17 and I've gone from an A to a C cup in like the past month, but before this my boobs haven't grown since I was 14?! I'm a vegan and the only thing I've really changed in my diet lately is trying to include more fats and protein and less carbs but nothing drastic. I'm not complaining lol but what could be causing this??

could be a combination of things: hormones, becoming sexually active, eating a lot of soy (soy is an analogue of oestrogen), being on certain medicines (namely certain nausea/vomiting tablets as well as antipsychotics), being pregnant, increased fat in diet (big boobs in natural cases are literally increased adipocyte deposition in your breast tissue - adipocyte = fat cells).
You won't have finished growing yet. You won't have finished developing at 14. It's unlikely now that they'll get much bigger unless you put some weight on
I went from AA at 14( cried every day, didn't want to be an ironing board) to EE at 19. Then cried cos they were massive and hurt!!!
Reply 5
Pregnancy ruled out?
Reply 6
Gonna need pics
Reply 7
Original post by Artjen
Pregnancy ruled out?

definitely not pregnant lol
Reply 8
Original post by Yaboi
Gonna need pics

really -_-

I'm 17 years old vegan girl too! pls dm me :wink:

tbh no idea what would be causing this...
really -_-

yeah we need some empirical evidence
Reply 11
yeah we need some empirical evidence

Caution, gir: Your period is coming. Tc. XO

Quick Reply

Latest