The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by phili20
Same as most people, passed interview and on hold. You?

Lol same what location u applied 4?
Original post by Nas08
Lol same what location u applied 4?

Newcastle, you?
I don't understand all the people I know who applied for James street Liverpool and bootle triad haven't heard anything but people have on here 🤔
Reply 363
Original post by gexway22
I don't understand all the people I know who applied for James street Liverpool and bootle triad haven't heard anything but people have on here 🤔

I applied for Triad, Bootle and mine is still showing as passed interview, on hold. I got an email on Thurs stating they would be in contact by this coming Thurs. There is 1 person on here that has had the provisional offer for Bootle and quite a few for James St. Just a waiting game!
Original post by Dazlin
I applied for Triad, Bootle and mine is still showing as passed interview, on hold. I got an email on Thurs stating they would be in contact by this coming Thurs. There is 1 person on here that has had the provisional offer for Bootle and quite a few for James St. Just a waiting game!

Yeah I saw that :/ madness would think they would just send generated email out to all who have provisional or merit list
Reply 365
Yeah I saw that :/ madness would think they would just send generated email out to all who have provisional or merit list

Trying to stay positive, just hoping they are using a process, e.g. Alphabetical. Just hope I'm not on reserve.
Original post by Dazlin
Trying to stay positive, just hoping they are using a process, e.g. Alphabetical. Just hope I'm not on reserve.

I had my provisional offer on Wednesday for james st, keep the faith you'll all here soon
Original post by Dazlin

Yeah I'm sure I'll be ok. I am in the civil service now and this is nothing knew to me with the process
Original post by Dazlin

Best of luck by the way. Let us know on here how you get on.
Reply 369
Best of luck by the way. Let us know on here how you get on.

Thanks, you too! Where have you applied for?
Original post by Dazlin
Thanks, you too! Where have you applied for?

Liverpool James street but a few friends have went for bootle triad
hoping to hear about a formal offer this week
Original post by Fontaine1990
hoping to hear about a formal offer this week

I just want my pre employment check forms to come through haha good luck for the formal offfer this week
Just had my email about PEC after 10 days! Hopefully everyone else either gets theirs today or gets their offers, good luck guys
I got my pre employment check email too.
Original post by Tommyboy247
I got my pre employment check email too.

Do you know where we can find out candidate reference for the Health declaration or the exercise ref for the character enquiry form?
Original post by Tompatto93
I just want my pre employment check forms to come through haha good luck for the formal offfer this week

when did get your provisional offer ? and good luck to you too
got this email today, I excepted on 9th march

We have received your acceptance and have updated this on our systems.

We are carrying out a transactability check on your file, someone will be in touch with you shortly regarding your next steps.

Thank you for being patient.

Kind regards,

HMRC Resourcing Support Team

what does it mean ?
Original post by Fontaine1990
when did get your provisional offer ? and good luck to you too

I only had mine on Wednesday last week, so could be a bit till I get my details through.
Original post by anisajazz
got this email today, I excepted on 9th march

We have received your acceptance and have updated this on our systems.

We are carrying out a transactability check on your file, someone will be in touch with you shortly regarding your next steps.

Thank you for being patient.

Kind regards,

HMRC Resourcing Support Team

what does it mean ?

What does your portal say?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending