The Student Room Group

Architecture 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by twenty16app
i just got an unconditional from edinburgh as well

im not sure yet im waiting on the bartlett and AA

Ah well done! And good luck with your other offers :smile:
Original post by Sanzianaaa
Yeah I see what you mean but since you already got an offer you probably applied earlier than me. Their deadline to make an offer is May 5th and in this month or so they have to offer me an interview, wait for me a week or 2 to go there, have the interview, then asses it and after that, eventually, make me an offer. So I am personally freaking out because they don't have enough time left to do all that. Not months, anyway.

I see your dilemma. But you gotta keep in mind May is still quite a bit away - they've got like 500 people to get through. So don't give up hope just yet !!!
Had my UCL interview Thursday, it was okay, didn't go amazingly well definitely could've improved on it. The questions they asked were more specific than other universities imo and the questions were specific to the applicant; there's no set questions aside from the usual "Why do you want to be an architect?" etc. I don't think I justified enough to get an offer, oh well.
Original post by KK.Violinist
Had my UCL interview Thursday, it was okay, didn't go amazingly well definitely could've improved on it. The questions they asked were more specific than other universities imo and the questions were specific to the applicant; there's no set questions aside from the usual "Why do you want to be an architect?" etc. I don't think I justified enough to get an offer, oh well.

Had same thoughts for mine
Reply 1244

Who interviewed you?
Original post by ann:e
Who interviewed you?

Carlos! He's like the nicest guy I've ever met, just so cheerful and happy. The interview was actually super chill.
(edited 7 years ago)
Did anyone else get an offer from MSA? 😇

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carlos! He's like the nicest guy I've ever met, just so cheerful and happy. The interview was actually super chill.

I had him too! Though I also had that Frosso lady. I keep thinking about why she showed up...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GrétaPanna
I had him too! Though I also had that Frosso lady. I keep thinking about why she showed up...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idk who you're talking about but there was only two interviewers that day; Carlos and some professor called Stephen Gage I think.
some professor called Stephen Gage I think.

Do a bit of homework! https://www.ucl.ac.uk/bartlett/architecture/prof-stephen-gage

I know of him now but on that day nobody had a clue as to who he was, even the year 1 undergraduates!
Reply 1251
over 3 months waiting to hear from cardiff..... surely can't be too long now! :ashamed:
got an interview at ucl! problem is, I am supposed to be out of the UK on these days (Easter break after all??) so I don't know what to do :frown:
would I be able to ask them to reschedule my interview or should I just stay and waste my airplane tickets?:s-smilie:
Original post by EmmaNuel8
got an interview at ucl! problem is, I am supposed to be out of the UK on these days (Easter break after all??) so I don't know what to do :frown:
would I be able to ask them to reschedule my interview or should I just stay and waste my airplane tickets?:s-smilie:

Congratss! When is your interview? They might be nice and move it for you, you never know. I say you should email them :smile:
Congratss! When is your interview? They might be nice and move it for you, you never know. I say you should email them :smile:

thanks! I got mine on 10 April :smile:
yea I'll probably ask them, hope they won't 'unlike' me after that :biggrin:
thanks! I got mine on 10 April :smile:
yea I'll probably ask them, hope they won't 'unlike' me after that :biggrin:

When did you send your task? I am starting to lose hope because I sent mine on Feb 16th and still nothing. Got an offer from Cardiff a few minutes ago so that calmed me a bit.
Just got an ABB offer from Ediburgh, I can't believe the requirement is that low
When did you send your task? I am starting to lose hope because I sent mine on Feb 16th and still nothing. Got an offer from Cardiff a few minutes ago so that calmed me a bit.

sent mine on 24 January, so don't worry, yours is coming!
honestly, I have already lost my hope too, I think I even wrote it here haha
by the way, those of you with UCL offers, what are your conditions?
by the way, those of you with UCL offers, what are your conditions?

AAB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending