The Student Room Group

Would you rate yourself as clever?

I would say I am in between being clever and dumb , average.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lee.C

Personally no, I would say I am hard working but not naturally talented or clever.
Reply 2
I'd like to think I was a good 5/10 in the ole clever stakes:cool:
No
Relatively.
Reply 5
Original post by Lee.C

I'd say slightly above average. But only slightly.
Probably about 7.5/10. In terms of a combination of knowledge and ability to gain more knowledge
(edited 7 years ago)
Is this the part where we post our GCSEs?

:K:
Reply 8
I'd say I'm clever, but also incredibly stupid in the sense that I enjoy being lazy and wasting my own potential.
Almost everyone on this website is above average. The average person has an IQ of 100 and barely gets a C in gcse maths. The average person is an imbecile.
Id say im just slightly more than a standard deviation above average
I'm told I am but my A-Level and GCSE results would say otherwise :biggrin: I wasn't clever enough for anything I wanted to do though :frown:
Original post by Lee.C

In academic terms, yes. However, it's not a particularly useful thing to tell yourself, and, even less so, others.
Original post by coupdetat3
Almost everyone on this website is above average. The average person has an IQ of 100 and barely gets a C in gcse maths. The average person is an imbecile.

Not sure about that. But yes this site is decent.
Reply 14
Original post by coupdetat3

The average doesn't try hard enough in school.
Reply 15
Yes.
Original post by Vesniep
Not sure about that. But yes this site is decent.

Not sure about what?

Original post by B_9710
The average doesn't try hard enough in school.

School doesn't make you intelligent.
Original post by Livvyxo
I'd say I'm clever, but also incredibly stupid in the sense that I enjoy being lazy and wasting my own potential.

I am you, you are me. I feel like. If I were clever I wouldn't be such a procrastinator....But...I'm not dumb

Cute profile pic btw :wink:
No, not at all.
No, extremely dumb actually, probably have some disorder that affects brain processing speeds. Though I was under the illusion that I was somewhat clever for most of my life, so it hurts more than it should.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending