The Student Room Group

Virgin embarrassment

Im still a virgin and I'm 16 (17 next week) all my friends have lost theirs and I feel so left out. They always mention about me being a virgin and I have also never had a boyfriend. We hang out as a group and they all bring their boyfriends and I am always single, they try to set me up with guys, but the guys are always creepy and just want nudes/sex, and I want something proper. I feel like I should just get with someone to get it over with? But I don't know. Any advice?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by babylily
Any advice?

Stop being a baby, Lily.

Being a virgin is fine,
Being a virgin is good.
We need more virgins
In the neighbourhood
Reply 2
Im still a virgin and I'm 16 (17 next week) all my friends have lost theirs and I feel so left out. They always mention about me being a virgin and I have also never had a boyfriend. We hang out as a group and they all bring their boyfriends and I am always single, they try to set me up with guys, but the guys are always creepy and just want nudes/sex, and I want something proper. I feel like I should just get with someone to get it over with? But I don't know. Any advice?
Do you want to have sex?
Lol, or save yourself for someone special?
Reply 4
Original post by Tootles
Do you want to have sex?

I do, but theres no one who I want to have sex with particularly...maybe I shouldn't be so picky ?

I'm 15 and never had a girlfriend. It doesn't matter!!!
Reply 6
Original post by Placeboo123
Lol, or save yourself for someone special?

What if someone special comes along when I'm like 50 :/
Reply 7
I do, but theres no one who I want to have sex with particularly...maybe I shouldn't be so picky ?
Wait until you find someone you want to have sex with, then.
Reply 8
Lily, there is nothing wrong with being a virgin. Save yourself - even if somebody doesn't come along until you're 50, so what? As long as you do what's right for you and not your friends
Don't be in such a rush cause when it's gone, it's gone and chances are you'll regret it
When the time is right it will happen but don't force yourself because of other people
If I had my time again I would of kept it a lot longer and waited around for somebody special

X

17 almost 18 and still not lost it yet
I was in the same boat as you completely until BAM one day my current bf of two years came along out of the blue. I lost my virginity to him and we're still going strong. Moral of the story : stop looking, just be yourself without worrying about your friends and one day the guy of your dreams will appear out of nowhere. 😊
Reply 11

Be picky

DO you really want to look back in a year, two years, whatever, and regret that you slept with someone just to get it over with?
I feel like I should just get with someone to get it over with?

Christ it's sex not a filling at the dentist, you don't need to just "get it over with". If there's nobody out there ya wanna shag, ya don't shag. Better to limit regrettable sexual encounters, they don't really provide anything positive.
Reply 13
You are fine. Don't worry. You should keep yourself pure for that special person who will come in your life. Just have patience and concentrate on more important things in life for the time being. And you should not feel singled out but instead you should be proud of yourself since you are special. :smile:
Reply 14
You're only 16, thought from the title of the thread you'd be at least 21...

Relax.
Original post by Davalla
Stop being a baby, Lily.

Being a virgin is fine,
Being a virgin is good.
We need more virgins
In the neighbourhood

It's neither good nor bad, grow up.

No, No, No, No. Just stop! You're young! Why should you be embarrassed?!?! So what if you haven't!! You're 16! Not the forty year old virgin! Chill.
Original post by l'etranger
It's neither good nor bad, grow up.

I'm not sure I understood that; I don't speak your language, you see. Can you translate that to German for me?
Original post by Davalla
I'm not sure I understood that; I don't speak your language, you see. Can you translate that to German for me?

Don't be such a weirdo.
Original post by l'etranger
Don't be such a weirdo.

As compared to whom?

For me to be weird must mean that you're comparing me to a 'normal' person. Are you comparing me to yourself?

Is you better than me? :frown:

^ It's not evident, you see. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending