The Student Room Group

TSR's Got Talent: Entry, questions and chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngryJellyfish
Not just me then! I didn't reply to those as I assumed there was some sort of in-joke or reference I was missing. :p:

If you are then I definitely am too! No idea :lol:

Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
I ain't tryin' to confuse you coz it's true!

I meant with the thread link, passed me by a bit I think! Not that that's anything new but AJ normally gets it if I don't :tongue:
How's everyone getting on? Anyone else want to join? There's a £50 voucher remember, and four other prizes! We need more people :excited: the ones that are already up are looking amazing!

Spoiler

Original post by furryface12
How's everyone getting on? Anyone else want to join? There's a £50 voucher remember, and four other prizes! We need more people :excited: the ones that are already up are looking amazing!

Spoiler

Definitely not amazing but another piece'll be coming out tomorrow or the day after.

Spoiler

Terribad, I'm lazy as heck and even a £50 voucher couldn't keep me on schedule. RIP my thread 2k17
Reply 45

I'm working on something big
Original post by Conceited
Definitely not amazing but another piece'll be coming out tomorrow or the day after.

Will look forward to it! :woo:

Original post by prazzyjazzy
Terribad, I'm lazy as heck and even a £50 voucher couldn't keep me on schedule. RIP my thread 2k17

There's plenty of time yet! Five prizes anyway so even if you don't get the £50, there's still a chance for one of the others :smile:

Original post by Andy98
I'm working on something big

This sounds exciting :eek: any clues? :puppyeyes:
Reply 47
This sounds exciting :eek: any clues? :puppyeyes:

That was the clue :wink:
Original post by Andy98
That was the clue :wink:

:moon: Now? :puppyeyes:

Managed to fit 60 grapes in my mouth on Wednesday.
I'd like to see that get topped!
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
Managed to fit 60 grapes in my mouth on Wednesday.
I'd like to see that get topped!

I have to say that's impressive :lol: if it's true, how?! Here was me thinking my sister had a big mouth... I was going to say you should do an entry but not sure I want to see it now :lolwut:
I have to say that's impressive :lol: if it's true, how?! Here was me thinking my sister had a big mouth... I was going to say you should do an entry but not sure I want to see it now :lolwut:

I have the ability to fit lots of stuff in my mouth.
Have puffed out my cheeks quite far as well to accomplish it.
Don't worry.
Not gonna put a pic up.
It would freak to many people out.
Reply 52

on Wednesday because I'll be home alone for a bit
Original post by Andy98
on Wednesday because I'll be home alone for a bit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe the wee small hours
Reply 55
Hello everyone :smile:.

I'm interested to participate on this. It will be interesting to receive feedback. A question if I may. Besides original work, can I post as well fanfiction? I'm asking this because I have the first chapter done and some monsters design, while in one of my original story I have some drawings and a sketchy story.
Original post by Loaever

I'm interested to participate on this. It will be interesting to receive feedback. A question if I may. Besides original work, can I post as well fanfiction? I'm asking this because I have the first chapter done and some monsters design, while in one of my original story I have some drawings and a sketchy story.

Yeah of course! Fanfiction is a great idea :smile: looking forward to seeing this!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Loaever

Looking forward to it! :biggrin:
Reply 58
Good morning everyone :biggrin:

Alright my participation begins! Any feedback is very welcome :smile:. Best of luck for any participant.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4630576&p=70715958#post70715958
Reply 59
Original post by ZealousMX
I'm considering posting about my improvement in speedsolving the 3x3x3 Rubik's cube to hopefully win the national championships this year, which means that I'll probably end up posting a fairly large video file per post. (So are the video file attachments still limited in 500kb(?) size or what?)

Good luck with the solving :smile:.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest