Who do you think should be eliminated?

IKEAPanda37 67%
Labrador99 0%
NiamhM1801 0%
markovchain17 33%
wolfmoon880%
Total votes: 3
NIGHT FIVE

By the power of lulz, the village decided to lynch...

Spoiler

She did not care and cheerfully walked to her death, knowing she can be revived if she chose to be. As @IKEAPanda37 would suggest, everything had been too depressing for a while, so a bit of joy was necessary.

In contrast to her lack of worry, her death was far from easy. The method chosen to end her life was drowning. Once under the water, she held on to her breath for a while, but eventually, she asphyxiated due to the lack of oxygen.

Locked away in a hidden shelf, @wolfmoon88 and @NiamhM1801 found Tasha’s diary. In it, her role was written. Tasha had been...

Spoiler

Welp, there went another one.

Only six people were left. Having survived up until now, wolfmoony, Niamh, IKEAPanda, @Labrador99, @XOR_, and @markovchain17 decided to have a grand feast. (With so many villagers dead, somebody had to eat all the food! Thus, the Mayor and Sheriff jointly declared that there will be a Swedish buffet everyday until the Werewolves are caught or every non-Werewolf dies.) Initially frightened and traumatised, they had turned into brave Werewolf hunters with a mental resilience of steel and a strong sense of justice. Days ago, they would have screamed and cried if they saw a bit of blood. Now, they had learnt not just to handle it, but also how to keep calm and examine crime scenes so as to find the culprit.

It had taken the lives of many for them to reach that point. @Tombre, @IMissTheTruckles, @tmd12345, @Nunchuck-master-2334, @nisha.sri, @Paracosm, @shadowdweller, @AHappyTeddybear, @Reshyna, and @Rhythmical were the price they had to pay for their current state, but they were now stronger and more prepared to catch some Werewolves than ever.

A Villager, two Werewolves, the Witch, the Fortune Teller, and the Cupid remained. One of them doubled as the Sheriff as well.

Being in the final six, there was more at stake than before. The very next night could be a decisive win for the village or for the Werewolves. Who will manage to survive?

Will the Fortune Teller save the village? Will the Werewolves pick the right target to kill?

The end starts tonight.

Scroll to see replies

We have lost this game.

I assure you, everyone else still living, I am innocent. I cannot reveal my role as that is against the rules, but I promise you now I am innocent.

I reckon, because of how few of us there are left, it would be wise to reveal our suspicions now, before the werewolves have the chance to get another one of us. Besides, there are still two of them left. The 4 innocents that are left will soon become three, and that's increasingly worrying.

Gotta say, I am heavily, heavily suspicious of @wolfmoon88. Don't forget, people, just because he is the sheriff does not mean he is not a werewolf. I'll have to check his voting patterns to get a better idea, but I do strongly think that in this game, his username is fitting :afraid:

So come on, my innocents. One of us is dying tonight. We need to get all our suspicions out there so that no matter who goes, the remaining have enough of an idea on who to lynch and, though it'd take a bit of a miracle at this point, we could still come back and win this.

Please, guys. Speak up.
Reply 2
Original post by NiamhM1801
Please, guys. Speak up.

IKR? Like, for real, I have always been late with updates and night/day four lasted four(!) days. That should have been more than enough time for everyone to come online and discuss or at least show a sign of life, no matter how busy they were. :sad: Think about it. Round One was decided in A SINGLE NIGHT. Now, the time has come for Round Two to reach the same point.

Tonight is the night. If the Fortune Teller AND/OR the Werewolves make a good move, the game could be as good as finished tomorrow.

However, keep in mind both sides could still win at this point.

If the Werewolves make a good killing choice - or if they have a good strategy to make someone else suspicious - and the Fortune Teller does not find out a Werewolf's identity, the Werewolves have a high chance of winning.

If the Fortune Teller finds a Werewolf, whether he or she dies or not, they can still reveal the Werewolf's identity (especially if the Fortune Teller dies because EVERYONE trusts a dead Fortune Teller). This makes the village very likely to win.

If the Fortune Teller finds a Werewolf AND dies tonight, then the village has an 85% chance of winning.

If both the Werewolves and the Fortune Teller make good moves tonight, then we will be faced with a situation in which the winner cannot be predicted.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Michiyo
IKR? Like, for real, I have always been late with updates and night/day four lasted four(!) days. That should have been more than enough time for everyone to come online and discuss or at least show a sign of life, no matter how busy they were. :sad: Think about it. Round One was decided in A SINGLE NIGHT. Now, the time has come for Round Two to reach the same point.

Tonight is the night. If the Fortune Teller AND/OR the Werewolves make a good move, the game could be as good as finished tomorrow.

This has been the most infuriating part of this round - severe lack of communication. And it's such a shame that we've lost so many innocents due to it.

Where has the FT even been, honestly. I'm not just saying this because I'm talking directly to you, but the difference between the FT from last round and this is excruciatingly large. In my eyes the FT is one of the most crucial roles to the villagers' success and they've just been so absent. So, FT, if you're reading this, perform a miracle or something because we need you now more than ever honestly :afraid:
This has been the most infuriating part of this round - severe lack of communication. And it's such a shame that we've lost so many innocents due to it.

Where has the FT even been, honestly. I'm not just saying this because I'm talking directly to you, but the difference between the FT from last round and this is excruciatingly large. In my eyes the FT is one of the most crucial roles to the villagers' success and they've just been so absent. So, FT, if you're reading this, perform a miracle or something because we need you now more than ever honestly :afraid:

FT could revive me :awesome: I added so much pizzazz to the game :u:
Original post by Paracosm
FT could revive me :awesome: I added so much pizzazz to the game :u:

Could they? :curious: Oh yes, such "pizzazz" shadosm :rofl:

Spoiler

Could they? :curious: Oh yes, such "pizzazz" shadosm :rofl:

Spoiler

:banned:
:banned:

I knew that was coming :rofl:
I knew that was coming :rofl:

Niamh the Piamh, needs to liamh :u:

oh my god why
oh my god why

Did you get it

I'm so funny
Reply 11

I know, right? I know I am not the amazing Cheese, but still :sad:

Hopefully, next round will be better in terms of activity and communication.

If you ask me, the Fortune Teller is THE core village role. (I am not saying this as the Fortune Teller of Round One, but purely based on what I think and what I have observed.) No other role has such an amazing ability as the Fortune Teller. If the Fortune Teller dies on night one, the village is pretty much done for unless they have an amazing Little Girl who can make up for it.

I feel both flattered and embarrassed that I seem to have set a very high standard for Fortune Tellers. :emo: Future Fortune Tellers: I am so sorry! :adore: :hide:

Aww, I take it you miss good old loud Michiyo the Fortune Teller? :lol:

To be honest, finding all innocents is not that bad as a Fortune Teller if you and the people whose roles you know make it to the end. Say there are five people left: one is the Fortune Teller, two are Werewolves, and two are random townies whose roles are known by the Fortune Teller. In this case, the Fortune Teller does not even have to use their ability anymore because they KNOW who is innoncent. If all that is left are two unknowns and two innocents and there are two Werewolves, the unknowns have to be the Werewolves. Even so, this depends a lot on luck.

You know what we also need? Discussion! :biggrin: But you are doing that already, so thank you :lovehug:
(edited 7 years ago)

I agree, this FT sucks.
Reply 13

PRSOM, I choked on my own throat when I read this :toofunny:
Did you get it

I'm so funny

Hilarious, I know you are :indiff:

Original post by Michiyo
I know, right? I know I am not the amazing Cheese, but still :sad:

Hopefully, next round will be better in terms of activity and communication.

If you ask me, the Fortune Teller is THE core village role. (I am not saying this as the Fortune Teller of Round One, but purely based on what I think and what I have observed.) No other role has such an amazing ability as the Fortune Teller. If the Fortune Teller dies on night one, the village is pretty much done for unless they have an amazing Little Girl who can make up for it.

I feel both flattered and embarrassed that I seem to have set a very high standard for Fortune Tellers. :emo: Future Fortune Tellers: I am so sorry! :adore: :hide:

I take it you miss good old loud Michiyo the Fortune Teller who accused everyone and made alliances with everyone? :lol:

To be honest, finding all innocents is not that bad as a Fortune Teller if you and the people whose roles you know make it to the end. Say there are five people left: one is the Fortune Teller, two are Werewolves, and two are random townies whose roles are known by the Fortune Teller. In this case, the Fortune Teller does not even have to use their ability anymore because they KNOW who is innoncent. If all that is left are two unknowns and two innocents and there are two Werewolves, the unknowns have to be the Werewolves. Even so, this depends a lot on luck.

You know what we also need? Discussion! :biggrin: But you are doing that already, so thank you :lovehug:

I don't even think it's that tbh, I just feel like people aren't as involved this round - and that's not your fault at all. It'd be great if people chose to discuss rather than random lynching every time barring one :grumble:

Hopefully, yeah. @XOR_ you better get thinking of ways to keep everyone entertained! Although, if I'm honest, I think this may be my last round for now. I may storytell in a future round though :mmm: Cheese wants to play at some point so when she's back I might see about getting that arranged...

I completely agree, and I think this has been the only fault with random role allocation - I reckon you need someone who actually knows what they're doing to be given the role of Fortune Teller, i.e. like you were last round. I, for example, would also be a fairly bad choice tbh as I'm still quite a novice, although I do have a rounds-worth of involved experience under my belt...who knows :iiam:

You have set the bar niiiiiice and high I think :lol: Maybe that's what it is, maybe we're all just subconsciously comparing...:ninja:

Exactly - so hopefully they'll come through for us veeeeery soon!! It does, I hope that the few they know about are still standing tbh otherwise their role has been of hardly any use so far whatsoever. Especially since we no longer have our Little Girl (:emo:)

We do! I am trying :colondollar: I really don't want to lose this! I reckon it's likely I'll die tonight now I've put myself out there again though, I'm just hoping people go along with my suspicions! I mean, we've been so uninvolved this round that I don't even know who's left :lol: that's a good sign isn't it!

Hopefully, yeah. @XOR_ you better get thinking of ways to keep everyone entertained!

I've got something in mind. :top2:
Reply 16
I don't even think it's that tbh, I just feel like people aren't as involved this round - and that's not your fault at all. It'd be great if people chose to discuss rather than random lynching every time barring one :grumble:

Hopefully, yeah. @XOR_ you better get thinking of ways to keep everyone entertained! Although, if I'm honest, I think this may be my last round for now. I may storytell in a future round though :mmm: Cheese wants to play at some point so when she's back I might see about getting that arranged...

I completely agree, and I think this has been the only fault with random role allocation - I reckon you need someone who actually knows what they're doing to be given the role of Fortune Teller, i.e. like you were last round. I, for example, would also be a fairly bad choice tbh as I'm still quite a novice, although I do have a rounds-worth of involved experience under my belt...who knows :iiam:

You have set the bar niiiiiice and high I think :lol: Maybe that's what it is, maybe we're all just subconsciously comparing...:ninja:

Exactly - so hopefully they'll come through for us veeeeery soon!! It does, I hope that the few they know about are still standing tbh otherwise their role has been of hardly any use so far whatsoever. Especially since we no longer have our Little Girl (:emo:)

We do! I am trying :colondollar: I really don't want to lose this! I reckon it's likely I'll die tonight now I've put myself out there again though, I'm just hoping people go along with my suspicions! I mean, we've been so uninvolved this round that I don't even know who's left :lol: that's a good sign isn't it!

You are right, I suppose. I wonder why they were not as involved in this round? I mean, last round had A LOT of uninvolved people, but the few extremely active ones made up for it :s-smilie:

When did the village not random lynch this round again? :confused: Sorry, I forgot :laugh:

Hmm. I should have thought of ways to keep people entertained too. :ashamed: Any ideas are welcome! This round is not over yet, after all :h:

Why would it be your last round for now? :cry2:

I will be playing in the next round. I kind of hope that in Round Five (if we even get there), all the storytellers of Rounds One through Four will be the Werewolves :rofl: (That would be so ironic I would laugh to no end if that happened :toofunny: )

You could storytell in Round Four if there will be one :biggrin:

Sadly, giving more important roles to people who know what they are doing would be SO obvious. Like, you could literally check who played in the previous rounds and you would find out who has an important role. That is why role allocation must be random.

I suppose that is what happens when the Fortune Teller knows all the four Werewolves and has a confirmed villager by the end of Night Three, even though there have not been enough nights for them to find out the roles of so many people at that point :toofunny:

After we have a few more rounds (if we ever have more), I think we should totally do a Hall of Fame thing in which we nominate the best round overall, best players of a certain role of all time, and a few more things :yep: Kind of like a Sheriff's Awards over all the rounds! :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Is there a date as to when Round Three would be? I would love to partake in this, sounds really awesome!
Reply 18
Original post by JD2015AS
Is there a date as to when Round Three would be? I would love to partake in this, sounds really awesome!

Whenever Round Two ends. :h:

I predict and estimate Round Two will end on Day Six. That means if I manage to update on time and no important role answers later than needed, Round Two will end on Thursday. Round Three would start after it gets enough players, perhaps on Friday or Saturday.

Keep in mind you have to be active, though! Inactivity causes a lot of problems in this game :redface:
Activity.... No Problem! LOL
Can i get a PM or something as to when i can apply?

Quick Reply

Latest