The Student Room Group

Will you still party when you're married with kids?

I mean go clubbing and such once in a blue, a couple times a month?

They have club for 35+ 55+.

I think it's important to still have your own life and do what u were doing to a certain extent when you met your spouse...yes it's sexy to be a wife/husband and being able to provide and take care of a house hold, and your kids, but you have to be fun still have ur own identity ...

Imagine being in the same routine , husband comes home from work takes a shower, brings kids to hockey or whatever they do then sleep....bleh

Scroll to see replies

Nah, gotta stay loyal to the fam
F**k no
My hope is that by then I've got some sort of business start up. Clubbing is empty and boring.
Original post by theboss1738
Nah, gotta stay loyal to the fam

How's that not being loyal, partying with ur wife ?? sorry should have added that
House party, yeah!

Spoiler

Yes I'll be getting drunk after all of my important networking events and hitting up crazy clubs every once in a while to let the hair down and have something to tell the husband the next day.
Original post by xobeauty
How's that not being loyal, partying with ur wife ?? sorry should have added that

Clubbing seems reserved for 16-30, when your past that age, you've settled down so the only person you'll want to take out is your spouse
lmao are you telling me when you get married you're still gonna go clubbing and grind on some random guy
the girls are saying yes the guys are saying no

Wowowwow
Original post by katycaresse
Yes I'll be getting drunk after all of my important networking events and hitting up crazy clubs every once in a while to let the hair down and have something to tell the husband the next day.

Right??? You need ur own life to a certain extent, I'm sure talking about the kids all the time will bore him...and work.

Original post by l'etranger
My hope is that by then I've got some sort of business start up. Clubbing is empty and boring.

Vacations just u and her no kids then?
the girls are saying yes the guys are saying no

Wowowwow

The only reason to go is to score pussy. Other people suck and drunk other people are even more insufferable unless they're doing stupid stuff to entertain me.
Absolutely not. And anyone who thinks it's acceptable to do so infront of their kids is a degenerate.
Original post by coupdetat123
Absolutely not. And anyone who thinks it's acceptable to do so infront of their kids is a degenerate.

It's sad seeing haggard, beat up middle aged morons who don't know when to give up.
No. Setting such a bad example to the kids.
has nobody here ever been to a work party or a networking event or a networking ski trip between firms?

guys, its all about getting drunk with your cohorts and having a good time.

Work hard. Play harder.

I would love for all you guys under 21 to be reading this in 10 years when you're still having good nights out without the grind looking for a chick or a dude to take home. It becomes more about the experience and you have way better nights out with colleagues, friends and associates the more valued you become.

I can only speak for the banking/medical professions, though, maybe all you other professionals are just going home to your wives and husbands and looking forward to next weeks episode of EastEnders. :s-smilie:
It's sad seeing haggard, beat up middle aged morons who don't know when to give up.

It's even funnier seeing women well past their prime still thinking they're 19. I feel sick seeing fat 35 year old women in scantily clothes with their fat folds popping out.
Original post by Angry Bird
lmao are you telling me when you get married you're still gonna go clubbing and grind on some random guy

Give up what....living life?

I go clubbing now I don't even grind on guys. I go for tequila shots and dancing and laughing.
What's wryour no with clubbing with your husband, partying with ur husband I think that's a good thing to show your kids.
Never been a fan of clubbing, I would still go to a rave though.
Original post by coupdetat123
It's even funnier seeing women well past their prime still thinking they're 19. I feel sick seeing fat 35 year old women in scantily clothes with their fat folds popping out.

Man the ****ing harpoons :rofl:

Give up what....living life?

I go clubbing now I don't even grind on guys. I go for tequila shots and dancing and laughing.
What's wryour no with clubbing with your husband, partying with ur husband I think that's a good thing to show your kids.

and?
Meh do what you want, I just don't see the appeal aside from trying to get girls

Quick Reply

Latest