The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

2016 Unconditional Offers That Have Been Firmly Accepted for Royal Holloway

Scroll to see replies

Yo, name's Magnum. Got an unconditional offer for the Master's Degree in Contemporary Performance Practices. Buzz buzz
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by Lucy2405
Hey there!

I've just accepted my psychology offer for Royal Holloway too. Feel free to drop me a message on Facebook :smile: 'Luce Cory'

Lucy xx

Hey, I'm starting psychology too at Royal Holloway ☺️xx
Original post by sarahokey
Hi,

I firmed my unconditional for Geology the other day!! :smile:

Looking forward to meeting you in September!
(does anyone know what day we start?!)

:smile:

In Petroleum Geosciences which is starting from September 26, seismic interpretation will be the first course..
Original post by taylorcornwell
Hi my name is Taylor and I am from Essex. I have firmly accepted my unconditional offer for Psychology at Royal Holloway so I decided to make this thread to meet and to speak to other people about going!

Please feel free to reply and tell me a little about yourself!

Original post by taylorcornwell
Hi my name is Taylor and I am from Essex. I have firmly accepted my unconditional offer for Psychology at Royal Holloway so I decided to make this thread to meet and to speak to other people about going!

Please feel free to reply and tell me a little about yourself!

Hi I am currently applying for psychology at RH for 2017 and was wondering what your predicted grades were to get offered an unconditional? thanks!
Original post by lucy_beee
Hi I am currently applying for psychology at RH for 2017 and was wondering what your predicted grades were to get offered an unconditional? thanks!

Not OP but I have an unconditional for rhul for psychology, predicted grades are A*A*A*
Hey wat was ur predicted grades btw?
Hey guys from Wales, I haven't sent my application off yet but am hoping too very soon. What AS level grades do ya'll have?
Reply 67
Heyo, I'm Ben. Just received an unconditional offer for the Information Security MSci, which I plan to accept once my other choices have come in. That's a lot of pressure off :biggrin:
Reply 68
Hi!

I am a Spanish student, and today I got an unconditional offer for Biomedical Sciences!

Looking forward to meeting you in September!
hello all, and well done! just got an unconditional offer from RHUL for Ecology and Environment - delighted as I loved holloway when I visited, and I'm virtually certain that's where I'll be firming. very much looking forward to going, and currently enjoying the pressure relief!
Hiya, I've got an unconditional offer from RHUL for Politics which I'm really happy about, but I'm not sure about accepting it as it is on the outskirts and appears to be quite lonely outside of the university campus.
Any advice on picking universities? Or why you guys pick RHUL?
I just accepted an unconditional for English, I'm so excited! 😊😊 I'd love to get to know people before September
Original post by charlie_rhia_x
I just accepted an unconditional for English, I'm so excited! 😊😊 I'd love to get to know people before September

You are still around? :smile:

Omg congrats on firming! :h:
Original post by wolfmoon88
You are still around? :smile:

Omg congrats on firming! :h:

Yes, hi! I've not been on here in ages, I've had a pretty busy last few months

How about you, have you chosen your firm yet?
Yes, hi! I've not been on here in ages, I've had a pretty busy last few months

How about you, have you chosen your firm yet?

Hi :h: Glad you are back for a while then :smile:

:erm: still deliberating atm :/ no I haven't but I will soon!

Hi again Charlie!! :smile: Woo another congrats for firming!!
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Hi again Charlie!! :smile: Woo another congrats for firming!!

Hi, thank you! 😊 how about you? made your choice yet? x
Original post by wolfmoon88
Hi :h: Glad you are back for a while then :smile:

:erm: still deliberating atm :/ no I haven't but I will soon!

I feel you, it took me so long to make a decision! i know you'll pick the right place in the end 😊
Hi, thank you! 😊 how about you? made your choice yet? x

I know what to firm, but not what to insure, although for insurance I am leaning towards Durham. :tongue:
I feel you, it took me so long to make a decision! i know you'll pick the right place in the end 😊

Glad you have finally made your choice :smile: unconditional as well :biggrin:

Thank you :hugs: just have to make the grades for me

Quick Reply

Latest