The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins - Foundation Diploma 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

hey im eu student applying to this course originally from england tho and had to send it online i saw lots of people sharing their portfolios so heres mine
https://www.flickr.com/photos/147900792@N07/albums/72157680562812325
chose fine art as a pathway hope i get in :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
that mark seems accidental in my opinion... i think you can stay calm !!!!
have u got some photos of your fashion portfolio guys ???

just curious as I haven't applied for fashion I'd like to see some of works made for the fashion and textile pathway hah :smile:)
Hi!
I'm a French student, and applied for the diagnostic pathway. Did any of you had an answer? Can't wait the 31st...
By the way, congrats for your portfolios, they're so nice!!
Hi guys, I applied for the fashion and textile pathway : here is a part of my portfolio not including my best project, tell me what you think ;-) https://www.flickr.com/photos/147202533@N07/
So anxious CSM is all I am braething for at the minute :-)
Original post by Dar1706
Your work is really lovely, I love your illustrations :wink:

Thank you very much, witch pathway have you applied for ? :-)
Original post by Dar1706
Fashion and Textiles but I'm a UK student. :smile:

I am from Paris, but I attended the portfolio review in CSM on the 3rd of march, what day was your portfolio review, maybe we saw each other :-)
Original post by Dar1706
Cool! Mine was on the 17th February :smile:

Thank you, good luck ;-)
Yes lets hope ;-), have you applied anywere el
Original post by Dar1706
Yeah I have

Where if I may ask ? :-)
Original post by Dar1706
CSM,Ravensbourne and a local college :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool thank you :-)
Original post by Dar1706
I'm a UK student and I've applied for the fashion and textiles pathway. This is only some of my portfolio work. It's not that great but I've tried my best :smile:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/141355221@N07/i21bi1

your portfolio looks good.. i have many friends who are studying fashion and textiles there and they always said me it's really important to have a personal style in doing sketches, illustrations and also in developing concepts :smile:))))
Original post by Dar1706
Thank you :smile: I tried to have a personal style when illustrating and sketching so I hope that stands out to them!

It really looks good very experimental and thats things they like. You really have all your chances goodluck :-)
Original post by Dar1706
Thank you so much! Good luck all of us!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it would be great if everyone here was taken ;-)
Hope the same guys :smile:))

good luck to all of us !!!!
If anyone gets anynews,please tell us here ;-)
Finger crossed for each of us! Sounds like you all deserve to be accepted :smile:
Original post by akkad
Hello guys I've just notice a very tiny red chalk crumbs on the first page of my portfolio ! :/ :/ :/
Should I start feeling bad or what? :s-smilie: O.o

Don't worry! As long as it's not actually dirt or food or something I doubt they'll mind at all :smile:
good luck everyone!
I've applied for the diagnostic mode but haven't heard back yet :/// REALLY stressing over it now because people are beginning to hear back :0
Original post by ninasophia99
good luck everyone!
I've applied for the diagnostic mode but haven't heard back yet :/// REALLY stressing over it now because people are beginning to hear back :0

do you know someone who has just heard something back ?

I think you can stay calm for today because it's Sunday and they'll start tomorrow probably

atm I'm so stressed too

PS Have you applied from uk right ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending