The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

had Japanese food three times already this week :moon: feel like a weeaboo like 7 years behind the trend
@l'etranger makes me very happy :hugs:
I'm just sick of everything, to be honest. I know that it's oversaid and almost cringey, but, why can't everyone just stop arguing? People have to start respecting each other and their opinions, and also the seriousness of what has happened.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I'm just sick of everything, to be honest. I know that it's oversaid and almost cringey, but, why can't everyone just stop arguing? People have to start respecting each other and their opinions, and also the seriousness of what has happened.

:heart:
Gutted. Found out that one of my closest friend's can't make it to my wedding :frown: hurts even more since I haven't saw her in a year now too but ah well
Original post by Spock's Socks
Gutted. Found out that one of my closest friend's can't make it to my wedding :frown: hurts even more since I haven't saw her in a year now too but ah well

You still gonna post the pic of it here?
fab.jpg
Like my life depends on cake :cake: :cake: :cake:

I NEED CAKE NOW!!!!!!!!! :frown: :cry: :cry2: :frown:
Yeah I will :tongue:
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
You still gonna post the pic of it here?
fab.jpg
Original post by Spock's Socks

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that! :hugs:

Hopefully you'll be able to see her another time soon though?
Original post by Eternalflames
@l'etranger makes me very happy :hugs:

Thank you :blush:
sleepy :yawn:
yawn

(some) people are evil, vapid, shallow puddles of stupid dirty water :colonhash: - honestly, does no one have the capacity to be nice anymore. It's weird cos the other day I spent an entire hour with veritable strangers and I felt more comfortable and valued in that environment (THEY WERE SO NICE TO ME WTF) than with certain people who are purportedly the company I keep. I just don't understand why I always am drawn towards the *****y people :pain:

it's just rly boring if people are going to be stuck up *****es 22/7. I say that bc I saw a rare glimpse of non-*****iness once, in passing. Where do people get this overinflated sense of self. :rolleyes:

also, perhaps it is best to not look at people's snapchat stories :colonhash:

I'm going to hunt for nice people.
why do the blood vessels always burst in my eyes :nothing: as if im not ugly enough without massive red blobs on my scelera :colonhash:
and they are so itchy
Original post by CoolCavy
why do the blood vessels always burst in my eyes :nothing: as if im not ugly enough without massive red blobs on my scelera :colonhash:
and they are so itchy

:frown: sorry to hear this cavy, hope it clears up soon, you are not ugly btw you an amazing person.
Original post by chelseafreak
:frown: sorry to hear this cavy, hope it clears up soon, you are not ugly btw you an amazing person.

:hugs: dw tis a minor ailment :lol: it's more curious really why it keeps happening :hmmmm:
:grouphugs: how are you ? also PRSOM for the other post in this thread :redface:
:hugs: dw tis a minor ailment :lol: it's more curious really why it keeps happening :hmmmm:
:grouphugs: how are you ? also PRSOM for the other post in this thread :redface:

i see, glad it isn't serious :smile:. i'm ok at the moment thank you, actually got my old job back over the last few days :smile:
Original post by chelseafreak
i see, glad it isn't serious :smile:. i'm ok at the moment thank you, actually got my old job back over the last few days :smile:

:hugs:
omgosh congratulations :jumphug::hugs:
:hugs:
omgosh congratulations :jumphug::hugs:

Thank you, feels a bit odd going back but at least i'll know what i'm doing. :hugs:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest