UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM foundation 2017-18 portfolio review

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi guys,
For those who had already portfolio review, hope that everything went great!
Deadline to submit my portfolio online is 28th February. But I'm so confused. When is it the last day I can submit that? Is it 27.February or 28.February? I know it is a very dumb question, but it is so confusing.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by gabtam
Hi guys,
For those who had already portfolio review, hope that everything went great!
Deadline to submit my portfolio online is 28th February. But I'm so confused. When is it the last day I can submit that? Is it 27.February or 28.February? I know it is a very dumb question, but it is so confusing.

Ok if you use Pebble Pad there's also the deadline indicated in the instructions if i remember well !!!
Anyone heard back?
Reply 23
Original post by ninasophia99
Anyone heard back?

not yet :/
I really hope cause i'm totally mad... think about it all day :frown:(((
Original post by Dar1706
My emails are ALWAYS open :/// so scared

same... we're kinda paranoid

don't like this waiting more tan everything :frown:(((
Basically they'll email everyone (in the uk for definite, I'm not sure about elsewhere) by March 31st. I know they've started sending out emails already as I met someone who'd been rejected last week, but I don't know if they send out rejections before acceptances. Maybe no news is good news at this point? (Hope so! 😅)
As far as I know they don't interview us? But I might be wrong if it's been suggested in some emails...
Good luck everyone!!
Original post by leoncoil
same... we're kinda paranoid

don't like this waiting more tan everything :frown:(((

I hate the waiting, I'd much prefer to know either way already
I hate the waiting, I'd much prefer to know either way already

is right the don't give interviews..

idk i think it could be that on monday they'll start to send out emails

anyway i'm bad because lots of people i know from csm told me i have no reasons for being worried but more i look at my portfolio more things I see I'd like to correct.. mainly about how I shot every photo.. the light in every photo is not always quite the same :frown:(((
is right the don't give interviews..

idk i think it could be that on monday they'll start to send out emails

anyway i'm bad because lots of people i know from csm told me i have no reasons for being worried but more i look at my portfolio more things I see I'd like to correct.. mainly about how I shot every photo.. the light in every photo is not always quite the same :frown:(((

I feel the same! I'd be way happier showing them stuff I've done since the review rather than the stuff I put in my portfolio. But oh well, I'm sure they'll be able to tell if we have potential or not :///
I feel the same! I'd be way happier showing them stuff I've done since the review rather than the stuff I put in my portfolio. But oh well, I'm sure they'll be able to tell if we have potential or not :///

no no i Mean
i'm from Italy so I haven't got an interview

i showed mine to my friends who are studying at CSM... that's why i was so relaxed they're quite sincere with me

but now as you said... really don't know

yes of course... but i really don't want a rejection
this is what i want since i was 13teen so I can't get a rejection... i would cry
no no i Mean

i showed mine to my friends who are studying at CSM... that's why i was so relaxed they're quite sincere with me

this is what i want since i was 13teen so I can't get a rejection... i would cry

Same here! I don't really have a plan b so csm is what my life is p much revolving around atm.
Good luck tho, I hope you get it!
no no i Mean

Hiii, I just wanna ask - if you are not from uk you don't have to have interview? I thought that's yes, maybe I am wrong I am not sure...

Btw I've also uploaded my portfolio and I am waiting now... any news anyone ???
Original post by hana_1234
Hiii, I just wanna ask - if you are not from uk you don't have to have interview? I thought that's yes, maybe I am wrong I am not sure...

No news yet 😖😖 anyone else?

yes exactly, you don't have an interview despite of what the said you after having uploaded the online portfolio on Pebble Pad

No news yet
they'll email us and if they don't on deadline we have to call them
yes exactly, you don't have an interview despite of what the said you after having uploaded the online portfolio on Pebble Pad

No news yet
they'll email us and if they don't on deadline we have to call them

Thanks for information:smile: ... and deadline is 31st of March?
Thanks for information:smile: ... and deadline is 31st of March?

yesss
Hey guys i've submitted my digital portfolio to them yesterday and they told me this : "Your submitted portfolio will be assessed and if you are shortlisted for the next stage of the application process you may be invited to attend an interview. An invitation to attend an interview would be communicated to you via email/UCAS (if applicable). If we are unable to offer you a place on the course you originally applied for, your application may be suitable for consideration by other courses. If this is the case, you will be notified of this and you don't need to do anything further."

does anyone know in how much time they could reply me ???

i'm so anxious cause i have to take a flight next Wednesday from Milan to Singapore and i'll stay away for 2 weeks..

so idk if i'll be able to attend a telephone interview ://////

Ciao!!! Anche io mi sono iscritto al Foundation dall'Italia. Ero curioso di sapere se anche a te hanno stabilito un limite di dieci lavori da poter inserire su PebblePad (cioè se c'erano solo 10 riquadri in cui poter inserirli)
Ciaoo!!
Anche io ho fatto l'iscrizione dall' Italia. Ero curioso di sapere se anche a te hanno stabilito un limite di 10 lavori da poter inserire su PebblePad per il Foundation.
Original post by Gio011098
Ciaoo!!
Anche io ho fatto l'iscrizione dall' Italia. Ero curioso di sapere se anche a te hanno stabilito un limite di 10 lavori da poter inserire su PebblePad per il Foundation.

ehy
quale pathway hai scelto ?

no no inizialmente quando avevo aperto il link erano 10 poi come per magia sono diventati 30 gli spazi disponibili.. e per fortuna perché il layout che avevo scelto era molto minimale quindi in 10 file sarei riuscito a mostrare solo un progetto del portfolio..
strano però :frown:((

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending