The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

But we also have to think about the fact that Kings might actually be taking a completely holistic approach so even if they set a cut off for the interview score they still have to compare our personal statements and grades and predicted grades and UKCAt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karishma behera
But we also have to think about the fact that Kings might actually be taking a completely holistic approach so even if they set a cut off for the interview score they still have to compare our personal statements and grades and predicted grades and UKCAt

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure in my interview they said offers are given solely based on interview score.
Original post by Lostperson
I'm sure in my interview they said offers are given solely based on interview score.

When was yours? Mine was end of January and they said holistic.
Original post by plutojupitermars
When was yours? Mine was end of January and they said holistic.

March ... I was told all our scores are put in a system and the top ones get an offer.
Reply 2784

It's a bit weird that we are all being told different things? I remember we were definitely told that it was holistic. I also had my interview in Jan.
March ... I was told all our scores are put in a system and the top ones get an offer.

Maybe the system also has your academic and personal scores on board already.
Original post by plutojupitermars
Maybe the system also has your academic and personal scores on board already.

Yeh it's possible ? I didint think they scored those though? I hope it's holistic TBH haha ... seeing as my interview wasn't great

This is exactly what I got told.
I had my interview in March and was told 2 separate things. The admissions tutor pre-interview told us that they'd only use the interview from now on, whereas afterwards at the de-brief another guy told us they'd look at our application too! :K:
Original post by HassanMirza
This is exactly what I got told.

Yeh ... confusing stuff eh ?
Original post by imogenr
I had my interview in March and was told 2 separate things. The admissions tutor pre-interview told us that they'd only use the interview from now on, whereas afterwards at the de-brief another guy told us they'd look at our application too! :K:

The inconsistency isn't great haha
Did anyone get a rejection post interview?
Original post by mithi98
Did anyone get a rejection post interview?

I don't think any one has ..
Omg I just checked my portal and I got an offer!!!!😍😍😍😭😭😭
Original post by crystalni

When was your interview ?
I got an offer! 12A*s GCSE, 693 UKCAT band 2, interviewed january 10th (but i got invited to a december interview and rescheduled)
Original post by crystalni

Aww congrats! 🙌🏽
When was your interview ?

28th of February!
Original post by telepathicturtle
I got an offer! 12A*s GCSE, 693 UKCAT band 2, interviewed january 10th (but i got invited to a december interview and rescheduled)

Congrats! How do you feel the interview went ?
Original post by imogenr
Aww congrats! 🙌🏽

Thank you so much!!😍😍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending