The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lostperson
Congrats! How do you feel the interview went ?

I thought it went well despite some of the interviewers being very annoying
There was this one guy who interrupted me every 5 seconds, and then at another one I finished like a minute early (it was about teamwork skills) and said I couldn't think of any more important qualities and the interviewer guy just agreed with me and asked me about my train journey XD (it was during the southern train strikes)
Got an offer!! I thought my interview was terrible. No email... I just checked the portal. Interviewed on the 7th of March.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2802
Original post by mithi98
Got an offer!! I thought my interview was terrible. No email... I just checked the portal. Interviewed on the 7th of March.

congrats :smile: I haven't heard back yet and starting to feel a little nervous.
Original post by mithi98

Offer, interview was on 8 December

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer! Over the moon right now!

Good luck everyone, wish you all the best!
Original post by futuremedic2017
Offer, interview was on 8 December

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!
Reply 2806
Original post by teenvan
Got an offer! Over the moon right now!

Good luck everyone, wish you all the best!

well done. when were you interviewed?
Original post by 11...
well done. when were you interviewed?

16th of January
Reply 2808
are they giving out more offers? has the majority of offers been given, since the deadline is 31st March?
as far as I know, nobody has been rejected post-interview yet. hopefully that is not me. are they giving offers in order of interview performance or something, because people who had interviews at different dates are hearing whenever???
Original post by telepathicturtle
I thought it went well despite some of the interviewers being very annoying
There was this one guy who interrupted me every 5 seconds, and then at another one I finished like a minute early (it was about teamwork skills) and said I couldn't think of any more important qualities and the interviewer guy just agreed with me and asked me about my train journey XD (it was during the southern train strikes)

Ah i had that man too! He was so funny! Interviewed same day as you but havent heatd back yet :frown:(
Any December people still in the waiting club? 😂
lol I doubt they're getting to us by the 31st
Reply 2812
I know my interview went terrible, but I have still got some hope of getting an offer lols
Original post by studentsixth

Yes, 13th!
Someone phoned kings and apparently offers going out all next week.
Original post by MidnightABC
Someone phoned kings and apparently offers going out all next week.

So there's still quite a few to go? Great!
I phoned Kings regarding something else and while I was at it I also asked about when they would inform us all. The lady said absolute latest by 31st but they are trying to let everyone know even earlier.
I am getting truly nervous now...
Anyone had an offer from post 9 March interview?
Original post by 11...
I know my interview went terrible, but I have still got some hope of getting an offer lols

Why do you feel it went terrible ?
Original post by ArtScience
I phoned Kings regarding something else and while I was at it I also asked about when they would inform us all. The lady said absolute latest by 31st but they are trying to let everyone know even earlier.
I am getting truly nervous now...
Anyone had an offer from post 9 March interview?

That's great, thanks for letting us know!!

Same - trying to stay chilled by telling myself that I wouldn't want to go there anyway but I'm unfortunately quite bad at self-deception. :tongue:
Original post by studentsixth

7th this is taking far too long

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending