The Student Room Group

Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Heyy has anyone who applied for 2017 round and got a deferred entry offer for 2018?
I got an email the other day saying that they would like to make me an offer for 2018.....Anyone same?
Did you ring them to ask why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh I'm an international student so there is an international cap thing that prevent them from giving more offers to the overseas. Just wondering if anyone is having the same situation xD
I did mine on the 15th March and I've not heard back yet. So don't lose hope: I don't think most people have heard yet who had theirs that week

Here's hoping we get in
Good luck 😉
Original post by Trynagetintouni
I did mine on the 15th March and I've not heard back yet. So don't lose hope: I don't think most people have heard yet who had theirs that week

Here's hoping we get in
Good luck 😉

I say aye to that
Post-Interview Rejection, came at 10:01
Honestly thought it went well
Original post by Rifdhy
Post-Interview Rejection, came at 10:01
Honestly thought it went well

im sorry to hear that, I hope you have other offers. Are you a home student or international. And when did you receive your interview invitation?
Original post by jossiche0426
Heyy has anyone who applied for 2017 round and got a deferred entry offer for 2018?
I got an email the other day saying that they would like to make me an offer for 2018.....Anyone same?

well done! just wondering is it shown as offer on UCAS track? and how long after your interview you have an update?
Original post by MollyLauren
im sorry to hear that, I hope you have other offers. Are you a home student or international. And when did you receive your interview invitation?

home. was invited on the 14th feb
Got an offer had my interview on 22nd

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samjam716
Got an offer had my interview on 22nd

Posted from TSR Mobile

22nd of March? That's quite something!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It took about a month for mine to come through coz of the cap thing.
Mine was firstly an email explaining me the situation and offering me a place for 2018 entry. The ucas track update came today (about 3 days after the email).
But I heard most of the people only get from ucas track update.
Original post by Bright_Gift
22nd of March? That's quite something!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasn't expecting it at all
Did anyone else get an email from Imperial today about how they will try and get back to them by the 7th of April

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1994
Did anyone else get an email from Imperial today about how they will try and get back to them by the 7th of April

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got that email today
Reply 1995

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I didn't!!
I am meant to?!
Had my interview last week
Original post by riri99
I got that email today

Are you a home applicant?
Original post by hkw23
No I didn't!!
I am meant to?!
Had my interview last week

I have no idea love