The Student Room Group

TSR Revision Timetable

Morning!
So I spent ages making my revision timetable on TSR, but now I went to go look for it and I'm being taken to start another revision timetable, even though I saved the link for the one i made -___-

Does anyone know how I can access the revision timetable I made?

Many thanks!
Original post by TK_23
Morning!
So I spent ages making my revision timetable on TSR, but now I went to go look for it and I'm being taken to start another revision timetable, even though I saved the link for the one i made -___-

Many thanks!

@Danny Dorito, was it you that asked me to tag you into any threads like this a few weeks ago?

Apologies if not, but whoever was looking into some bugs around the study planner etc asked me to tag them in... and now I can't remember who :hide:

OP, I have asked for your thread to be moved to either TSR help or report a problem :smile:

Edit: it was actually @The Learn Ranger, sorry!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TK_23
Morning!

Many thanks!

I'm really sorry about this. There's a few examples of this type of thing happening at the moment and we're trying to get to the bottom of it.

The timetable should save automatically once you have classes and subjects added.

I'm afraid we won't be able to retrieve it - we just don't have records in the database.

This problem doesn't seem to be occurring on our sister site Get Revising which has the same timetable tool so if you feel like having another go ....

https://getrevising.co.uk/planner

Sorry again - it must have been really annoying.
Original post by TK_23
Morning!

Many thanks!

Hi, just to update you,

We think we've worked out why some planners aren't saving on TSR.

We (hope) we have a temporary solution in place and a more permanent one ready for the end of the week.

Do have another try if you still have the patience.

Let me know how it goes.
Reply 4
Original post by The Learn Ranger
Hi, just to update you,

We think we've worked out why some planners aren't saving on TSR.

We (hope) we have a temporary solution in place and a more permanent one ready for the end of the week.

Do have another try if you still have the patience.

Let me know how it goes.

Okay cool! Thanks very much
Reply 5
Original post by The Learn Ranger
I'm really sorry about this. There's a few examples of this type of thing happening at the moment and we're trying to get to the bottom of it.

The timetable should save automatically once you have classes and subjects added.

I'm afraid we won't be able to retrieve it - we just don't have records in the database.

This problem doesn't seem to be occurring on our sister site Get Revising which has the same timetable tool so if you feel like having another go ....

https://getrevising.co.uk/planner

Sorry again - it must have been really annoying.

Just used Get Revising - and it worked well, and saves ! Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending