The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hazzer1998
:creep: :creep: :creep: :creep: (This is me walking out of this thread

Bye
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a whore and a **** and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a ... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys

He's right :sigh::hmmm::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS
You've come to the wrong website to ask for an opinion on this.... Most people here are virgins and will tell you off :lol:

Everyone on here is perfect in every day...and totally full of s***
I can't even get a text back 😂
I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a whore and a **** and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a ... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys

PC liberals will tell you it is okay because they are scared of being accused of slut shaming. However, since you asked for the honest truth then yes it is a lot for someone of your age. Your ex should not have called you a whore. People who do name calling are horrible. Yet, with the way our society is you should have been prepared for that. If you want to sleep around then that is your choice. People will judge you for it though and expect people who know you to immediately start telling a man who may want to be in a serious relationship with you about you being a bit 'loose.'
It's not a big deal.
Original post by constantine2016
PC liberals will tell you it is okay because they are scared of being accused of slut shaming. However, since you asked for the honest truth then yes it is a lot for someone of your age. Your ex should not have called you a whore. People who do name calling are horrible. Yet, with the way our society is you should have been prepared for that. If you want to sleep around then that is your choice. People will judge you for it though and expect people who know you to immediately start telling a man who may want to be in a serious relationship with you about you being a bit 'loose.'

"loose" LOL don't think you understand that women don't become "loose" if they sleep with a bunch of guys hahahaha are men still this stupid? jesus..
I personally think 11 is too much and that to at 17. I am 17 and never had a boyfriend in my entire life forget sleeping with anyone. I am one of those people who does not believe in sex before marriage but thats just my opinion so I won't say that is right it depends upon the individual and 11 guys is too many
"loose" LOL don't think you understand that women don't become "loose" if they sleep with a bunch of guys hahahaha are men still this stupid? jesus..

1. I'm not a man.
2. It is ironic that you call me stupid when you cannot even use proper grammar.
3. I am not going to bother explaining to you what it means when someone calls a woman loose. If you don't know then urban dictionary can help you out.
4. You just reminded me how irritating high school students can be.
Reply 269
I hope you at least had some age disparity and not just stick to guys your age tbh.
No not at all, as long as you're happy and healthy doing so
Original post by constantine2016
1. I'm not a man.
2. It is ironic that you call me stupid when you cannot even use proper grammar.
3. I am not going to bother explaining to you what it means when someone calls a woman loose. If you don't know then urban dictionary can help you out.
4. You just reminded me how irritating high school students can be.

I'm more than capable of using 'proper grammar'
I know exactly what it means you're still wrong lol
you just reminded me of how annoying old people can be
Original post by Yaboi
I hope you at least had some age disparity and not just stick to guys your age tbh.

I've only been with 3 boys my age everyone else has been older the boys don't even know eachother
That's quite a lot but does it matter? As long as you've used protection you should be fine.
Original post by hazzer1998
:creep: :creep: :creep: :creep: (This is me walking out of this thread

And I'm dragging you back in.
he's probably jealous he hasn't slept with 11 girls at 17 lol
I'm more than capable of using 'proper grammar'
I know exactly what it means you're still wrong lol
you just reminded me of how annoying old people can be

Calling someone wrong without explaining how they're wrong is obviously the best way to win an argument. I congratulate you on your debate skills. Also why do you add lol at the end of every sentence? Do you always giggle at everything?
(edited 7 years ago)
Given the time since the thread started it may now be 12 or more.

OP, you're going to get a lot of judgemental prudes telling you that it's too many even though it's really subjective and they know nothing about you. Don't listen to them.

That said, 11 is objectively too many.
(edited 7 years ago)

Oh, don't worry! It's okay, it doesn't matter... there is no limit! Just be yourself and don't worry about what other people say...

Latest

Trending

Trending