The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2860
Original post by crystalni
Same here! Thought I was alone and was getting worried hahah😂 I think it will update tomorrow, maybe it hasn't yet because it's the weekend?😊

Hmm that's weird. Mine did on Friday at about 11:45pm. It's just a small glitch anyways nothing to worry about.
Original post by DXNAK
Hmm that's weird. Mine did on Friday at about 11:45pm. It's just a small glitch anyways nothing to worry about.

Oh God!! Now I'm really scared😫 I got the portal update email and the offer holder email but still nothing on track... Should I send them an email or something do you think?
Original post by pool99
Does king's provide a tour of the med school after the interview?

No ... when is your interview ?
Reply 2863
Original post by Lostperson
No ... when is your interview ?

Tomorrow
Original post by pool99
Tomorrow

Good luck X
Offer!!
Original post by Tasha-13
Offer!!

When did you receive it?
Original post by HassanMirza
When did you receive it?

Few minutes ago:smile:
Few minutes ago:smile:

Congrats!! When was your interview and how did you think it went?
Original post by HassanMirza
Congrats!! When was your interview and how did you think it went?

Thanks!! I think it was ok- it was my first interview so a few stations were a bit shaky but overall, I felt alright about it:smile:
Offer!!

stats if you don't mind?
Original post by plutojupitermars
stats if you don't mind?

10 A*'s GCSE
A level predictions: A*A*A
UKCAT: 733 Avg 🙂
10 A*'s GCSE
A level predictions: A*A*A
UKCAT: 733 Avg 🙂

When was your interview ?
In the email, why does KCL offer say I need AAAC when I am only doing 3 a-levels? I'm scared!
Original post by Lostperson
When was your interview ?

16th of Jan
Reply 2875
has today's offers been given out? but there only seems to be one person ???? the track does not update until later. kings portal updates first, so check it
Original post by 11...
has today's offers been given out? but there only seems to be one person ???? the track does not update until later. kings portal updates first, so check it

I just got my offer!!
Original post by 11...

Nothing for me 😔
Anyone else from Friday who's received a portal update & email, an offer letter and an offer email but no track update? I just sent them a message on the portal :/
Reply 2879
I'm so frustrated that I still haven't heard back yet but hopefully it is good news.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending