The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by Aqhsa
I got my email for Pre Employment Check on 10th March 2017 and sent it straightaway due to my references not responding they emailed me on 21st to give two additional references and they emailed me today saying i missed their calls so could I email to state if I want the jib and if so what date can I start and can I commit to the full 5 week training. Now lets see... All the best hopefully you should hear back by next week. 👍🏽

hey, just read someof your posts.

just wanted to know when they contacted you, how much notice did they give for the start date? also how long after they recieved your references? i contacted somoene who wasmeant to provide my reference and they said, they got the email from them on the 10th of march but 'forgot' to submit it... so they're going to now. so annoying.
Reply 561
Original post by ElenaPy
hey, just read someof your posts.

just wanted to know when they contacted you, how much notice did they give for the start date? also how long after they recieved your references? i contacted somoene who wasmeant to provide my reference and they said, they got the email from them on the 10th of march but 'forgot' to submit it... so they're going to now. so annoying.

Hi, ooh you see the process I went through was that I filled my PEC on 10th march my referee got email on 14th march they had to respond by 21st due to 1 not responding HMRC emailed me on 21st march and asked for an additional referee after the HMRC got a respond back by my additional referee straightaway on the 21st March, I heard back on 24th March from the HMRC regarding job offer they had offered me the 10th April and 24th April. I also got a letter from OHASSIST on 16th march to fill a questionnaire about my health online they gave me a unique username and password so they can pass the details to my workplace and stored it in the record. Hopefully you will hear back soon. All the best 👍🏽 Which area have you applied for?
Original post by Aqhsa
Hi, ooh you see the process I went through was that I filled my PEC on 10th march my referee got email on 14th march they had to respond by 21st due to 1 not responding HMRC emailed me on 21st march and asked for an additional referee after the HMRC got a respond back by my additional referee straightaway on the 21st March, I heard back on 24th March from the HMRC regarding job offer they had offered me the 10th April and 24th April. I also got a letter from OHASSIST on 16th march to fill a questionnaire about my health online they gave me a unique username and password so they can pass the details to my workplace and stored it in the record. Hopefully you will hear back soon. All the best 👍🏽 Which area have you applied for?

They gave you a good time scale for your references they contacted mine Thursday afternoon and told me they had to be submitted by today obviously I had to submit another one hopefully get a offer this week fingers crossed 🤞
hopefully everyone hears something this week
Reply 564
Original post by Tompatto93
They gave you a good time scale for your references they contacted mine Thursday afternoon and told me they had to be submitted by today obviously I had to submit another one hopefully get a offer this week fingers crossed 🤞

Yeah, I'm kinda tense about the training now 🙈
My DBS has been stuck on stage 2 since the 22nd...
My DBS has been stuck on stage 2 since the 22nd...

yeah sometimes they can have delays in the process
Original post by Fontaine1990
yeah sometimes they can have delays in the process

I've had it before my DBS check takes a while even though I have never been involved with the police or anything like that
I've had it before my DBS check takes a while even though I have never been involved with the police or anything like that

ah fair mine took about 9 days from stage one to getting the certificate
just hope by friday I have the formal offer if not I'll be worried
Just got a provisional offer for Bradford
Original post by Nas08

Congratz they must be working through them now
Congratz they must be working through them now

Yh they most likely are nw
I hope offers for the triad come through 😞 Has anyone had an offer for the triad?
Original post by Nas08

Well done on your offer! Did you get the email last week saying they would be back in touch by this Wednesday?
Original post by Nas08

well done. told you.i guess you in a different department to me
Original post by LizC1991
Well done on your offer! Did you get the email last week saying they would be back in touch by this Wednesday?

Yh i did
Original post by anisajazz
well done. told you.i guess you in a different department to me

Prob
Is there Someone who got response after DSB check and pre employment check mail...? I got DSB check certificate at my home but no response from hmrc. Location that I applied for is Bathgate.
Reply 578
Original post by Chandramoli
Is there Someone who got response after DSB check and pre employment check mail...? I got DSB check certificate at my home but no response from hmrc. Location that I applied for is Bathgate.

Yes I got a respond back on Friday I confirmed which date I want to start and now just waiting to hear back their confirmation and I have applied for Bathgate too hopefully see you there soon. All the best 👍🏽
Has anyone had an offer for Liverpool? (Not James Street)

Quick Reply