The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2880
Original post by Tasha-13
16th of Jan

Are you a home applicant or an international?
Reply 2881
Original post by jonny_jo
I just got my offer!!

congratz. when was ur inteview?
Original post by 11...
congratz. when was ur inteview?

16 Jan
Reply 2883
lol guys I am slowly losing hope now
Original post by 11...
lol guys I am slowly losing hope now

When we syiur interview?
Reply 2885
the mass rejection doesn't seem to be out yet? last year they gave out rejections on the 17th March from what I saw on the 2016 entry thread.
Reply 2886
Original post by Lostperson
When we syiur interview?

7th march. yours?
Original post by crystalni
Anyone else from Friday who's received a portal update & email, an offer letter and an offer email but no track update? I just sent them a message on the portal :/

Same here :smile: I would say don't worry they're just processing a large number of applications so maybe they haven't notified ucas yet.
Original post by mithi98
Same here :smile: I would say don't worry they're just processing a large number of applications so maybe they haven't notified ucas yet.

I know you're right I'm just getting so worried because Kings has been my dream for 3 years and I can hardly believe I even got an offer hahah😂 Hopefully we will get the update soon! xx
Original post by 11...
7th march. yours?

10th also losing hope
Original post by crystalni
I know you're right I'm just getting so worried because Kings has been my dream for 3 years and I can hardly believe I even got an offer hahah😂 Hopefully we will get the update soon! xx

Congrats on getting an offer from your dream Uni :biggrin:
I'm still undecided between King's and Barts for my insurance.. I never thought I would get both offers.
Original post by jonny_jo
I just got my offer!!

Aren't you the person in the Southampton thread as well? Hii, Congrats and I got an offer too!!! :h:
Original post by IamAHuman
Aren't you the person in the Southampton thread as well? Hii, Congrats and I got an offer too!!! :h:

Did you say your interview went bad too? Haha
Original post by IamAHuman

hahahah yes i am. congrats on your offer!
Guys that have an interview tomorrow, is your interview in the morning ? And is tomorrow definitely the last interview date ? If so the majority of post-interview rejections and any remaining offers should be sent out on Wednesday hopefully.
Original post by nihil_nimis
Guys that have an interview tomorrow, is your interview in the morning ? And is tomorrow definitely the last interview date ? If so the majority of post-interview rejections and any remaining offers should be sent out on Wednesday hopefully.

I think Tomo is the lastdate ...
Original post by nihil_nimis

Mine's in the morning but there are ones in the afternoon, and I haven't seen any interviews after that date so I assume 28th is the last interview date
Original post by Egmed
Are you a home applicant or an international?

Home applicant
Offer xx
Reply 2899
Original post by rayytbh
Offer xx

hey, well done. remember seeing you in the barts thread.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending