The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LizC1991
Has anyone else had a provisional offer?

Did u get a provisional offer?
Original post by Nas08
How long after u recieve ur provisional offer do they send the documents?

for me it was 4 days after
Original post by Nas08
Did u get a provisional offer?

No sorry, I just meant from yesterday. I'm still waiting...
Original post by Tompatto93
Mine is stage 4 " in progress " when does HMRC get my DBS details?

think they get a copy of it at the same time
Nothing yet
Reply 625
Nothing. Longest wait
Original post by Fontaine1990
think they get a copy of it at the same time

Ooo so they will more than likely get a digital copy before I receive it in the post?
Original post by Dazlin
Nothing. Longest wait

U will get a provisional offer this week im sure
Ooo so they will more than likely get a digital copy before I receive it in the post?

Yeah i think so soon as it says certificate dispatched took mine 3 days to arrive in the post
Yeah i think so soon as it says certificate dispatched took mine 3 days to arrive in the post

Mine says in progress on stage 4 on the DBS site but on the www.crbonline.com it says issues 27/03/2017
(edited 7 years ago)
Mine says in progress on stage 4 on the DBS site but on the www.crbonline.com it says issues 27/03/2017

I'm sure the stage 4 will finish soon and you'll get the certificate this week
Original post by Okiedokes
For some reason I haven't been able to access the portal! But yes I had my provisional on the 27th and pec by the 3rd.

yeah same as me what time did you get the offer email ?
How long did it take people to get their formal offer from receiving their PEC email?
Original post by Bethxparkinson
How long did it take people to get their formal offer from receiving their PEC email?

I've been waiting almost a month and still nothing
I've been waiting almost a month and still nothing

That's not good! Wish they would just tell us instead of making us wait, it's getting beyond a joke now
That's not good! Wish they would just tell us instead of making us wait, it's getting beyond a joke now

yeah the wait is long especially when I'm seeing people getting they're start date

I sent mine off the 21st and nothing yet, says my DBS has been disclosed but nothing in terms of a start date yet
I sent mine off the 21st and nothing yet, says my DBS has been disclosed but nothing in terms of a start date yet

I sent mine 20th, I've seen people get start dates who sent theirs off the week before ours
I sent mine 20th, I've seen people get start dates who sent theirs off the week before ours

Hopefully we get something back this week
I finally got a start date! 15th may for Newcastle
Been just under a month since I sent for pre employment checks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending