The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham Medicine Offer Holders 2017

Scroll to see replies

Which accomodation is everyone thinking of applying to?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by emelinaw

I like the look of mason although the actual room looks a bit small compared to others so i'm not sure, I like Jarratt hall too
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nihil_nimis
I like the look of mason although the actual room looks a bit small compared to others so i'm not sure, I like Jarratt hall too

I thought I was going to like Mason the best, but like you said, having the shower made the rest of the room really small! :frown: I quite liked Pritchatt's park, especially the global community (even though I'm not international haha)
I thought I was going to like Mason the best, but like you said, having the shower made the rest of the room really small! :frown: I quite liked Pritchatt's park, especially the global community (even though I'm not international haha)

Yh and the fact its wet room puts me off it too, and lol yeah I like the look of the global community one too, tbh I don't mind where I stay as long as its ensuite and self-catered.
Yh and the fact its wet room puts me off it too, and lol yeah I like the look of the global community one too, tbh I don't mind where I stay as long as its ensuite and self-catered.

I'd like ensuite as well, but idk if it's worth £2000 to me😂 It's so difficult to choose!

tennis courts ofcourse

What's wrong with a wet room?
Original post by MattJacks
tennis courts ofcourse

Did you go to visit it?
Original post by Laam13
What's wrong with a wet room?

Nothing, I would just prefer not to deal with having a constantly wet floor.
Nothing, I would just prefer not to deal with having a constantly wet floor.

Ah right I see, I wasn't challenging anything just trying to see if there were things I hadn't thought of lol but that's a good point
Original post by Laam13
Ah right I see, I wasn't challenging anything just trying to see if there were things I hadn't thought of lol but that's a good point

Lol yh, so are you thinking of applying to mason ?
Lol yh, so are you thinking of applying to mason ?

Yeah or tennis courts, they're tied for first choice atm
Reply 132
Offer through came through track finally - AAA

Posted from TSR Mobile
My offer came through yesterday - ABB
Original post by Twm2
Offer through came through track finally - AAA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by grumpycaat
My offer came through yesterday - ABB

When did you get the informal email ?

I received mine on the 7th March
Reply 136

10th of March

Posted from TSR Mobile
Recieved my informal offer email on the 7th of march, any ideas when it will come through on track? Worried they have started allocating accomodation already? anyone know ahh :/
Does anyone from here want to join a medicine whatsapp group chat?
Original post by vista989
Recieved my informal offer email on the 7th of march, any ideas when it will come through on track? Worried they have started allocating accomodation already? anyone know ahh :/

Accommodation won't be handed out until august unless you're a gap year student so no rush

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending