The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lostperson
guess they were finishing interviews today, so probably did not have time to process new offers?

Offers usually come out at 7:30 most days, some days earlier. Give it a bit longer today and, if not, tomorrow is almost certainly the day.
Original post by jonny_jo
Offers usually come out at 7:30 most days, some days earlier. Give it a bit longer today and, if not, tomorrow is almost certainly the day.

yesterday they were out at 5 wish weren't they?

thank you for the reassurance.
Reply 2942
no news yet either :frown: yesterday offers came through at 5 ish but today nobody has seemed to have got offers. puzzled
Reply 2943
I'm worried......
yesterday they were out at 5 wish weren't they?

thank you for the reassurance.

they did come out at 5:30 yesterday but on friday they were after 6 and when my friend got his last week it was at 7:45 going on 8. i know it's really stressful but might as well forget about it and wait till you get the email. At least that way you won't waste time stressing about something that you have no control over.
if today was indeed the last interview data, does that mean from now on they'll give out more offers??
Reply 2946
I had my interview today.
They said that they are trying to get back to everyone by Friday but there is a small chance that they won't be able to. If this is the case then by next week.
I had my interview today, and they said that we'd receive answers by friday or next week at latest so just hold on guys :smile: on a side note my interview went terribly
Reply 2948
next week at the latest.......oh well I guess I'll be patient yet again haha. King's is my dream uni, so no harm in waiting for it
Reply 2949
Original post by Mo_elheramy
I had my interview today, and they said that we'd receive answers by friday or next week at latest so just hold on guys :smile: on a side note my interview went terribly

what makes you think it went terribly?
Reply 2950
how many offers will be left by now? it's so tight
Original post by 11...
what makes you think it went terribly?

I just think i missed some key points in some stations
Original post by Mo_elheramy

Don't worry too much... I thought my interview was horrible but I somehow got an offer... Good Luck! :smile:
Do they even have any more offers left or should we expect a mass rejection (apart from those who interviewed yesterday).
Do they even have any more offers left or should we expect a mass rejection (apart from those who interviewed yesterday).

Who knows but I'm guessing that our chances are really really slim by now!
Original post by StationToStation

Yeh I think so too. Have you accepted a rejection?

People who interviewed on my day heard- do you think being interviewed last or in March means we had a reduced chance of an offfer anyway?
Reply 2957
People who interviewed on my day heard- do you think being interviewed last or in March means we had a reduced chance of an offfer anyway?

I'm thinking this too. my interview was on the 7th March. that means they only just about gave us an interview, so if we don't do really well in the interview, there is a slim chance of an offer. whereas those who got interviewed in dec/jan must have been the most preferred ones and they just reject the ones who did quite poorly from the earlier dates
Yeh I think so too. Have you accepted a rejection?

Pretty much - I think I'd be happier at the uni I have an offer from anyway so King's isn't that big a deal for me anymore. You?

I don't think you have a lower chance of an offer, I'm sure they use the same scoring for everyone. :smile:
Pretty much - I think I'd be happier at the uni I have an offer from anyway so King's isn't that big a deal for me anymore. You?

I don't think you have a lower chance of an offer, I'm sure they use the same scoring for everyone. :smile:

I have no offers and I'm on a waiting list for one of my choices :frown:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending