The Student Room Group

Kings College EMDP 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

What time on February 8th, I had mine at 10:15
Reply 141
Original post by Yahya1997
What time on February 8th, I had mine at 10:15

ahh okay I was the circuit after, it was at 11:30, did you hear back yet??
Original post by salma.m
it was on 8th february wbu??

Same here :frown: have u heard anything yet?
Original post by salma.m
ahh okay I was the circuit after, it was at 11:30, did you hear back yet??

No nothing yet, just praying that we all get offers.
Reply 144
Original post by shazza123
Same here :frown: have u heard anything yet?

noppeee :frown: i was checking last years stats, offers started coming out in april
Original post by salma.m
noppeee :frown: i was checking last years stats, offers started coming out in april

They started coming out in march I think, but some people didn't hear until April and some were put on hold and didn't hear until may :s-smilie: :frown:
Anyone heard anything?
Original post by cuppycake333
Anyone heard anything?

Nothing yet aswell
I don't think anyone has heard back yet, I think we won't hear anything until the 28th because that's the last interview date apparently.
Reply 149
has anyone heard anything
Original post by salma.m
has anyone heard anything

Yeah some people on the group chat have got offers.
Offer from King's. My interview was on 10th Feb I think. Good luck to other applicants :smile:
Original post by LightAtTheEnd
Offer from King's. My interview was on 10th Feb I think. Good luck to other applicants :smile:

where and when did you find out, please?
Reply 153
I just received an offer from Kings! No idea what the entry requirements are... is there a group chat already made???
Offer from King's! Received about an hour ago via the King's portal :smile:
Original post by Arbi H
I just received an offer from Kings! No idea what the entry requirements are... is there a group chat already made???

Congrats on your offer! When did you get it and did it come through portal?

Yeah there is one, pm me your number.
Just got made an offer after 3 rejections from other unis post interview...

If you heard bad news, don't let this be the end. I strongly urge you to reapply, take a gap year, reflect on what you've done in this interview process, get more experience, target your weaknesses and just come back stronger

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 157
Original post by Hali2010
Congrats on your offer! When did you get it and did it come through portal?

Yeah there is one, pm me your number.

Hi, so yeah the offer came through kings portal! I got my interview offer very early on so I think their doing it in the order they gave out interviews because my friends who got interviews a few hours after me just got offers as well!
just a quick one, has anybody else's portal updated but nothing is showing? does anyone know what that means?
Original post by thecampfiresong
just a quick one, has anybody else's portal updated but nothing is showing? does anyone know what that means?

Mine is doing that 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending