The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins - Foundation Diploma 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

It's impossible they'll never emailed after the end of march and this is not the case

they'll email us on Friday keep calm
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by leoncoil
It's impossible they'll never emailed after the end of march and this is not the case

they'll email us on Friday keep calm

I will actually have to disappear off the planet if I get a rejection
Original post by Dar1706
Can I see some of your work?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! And sure, do u wanna add me on fb or insta?
Original post by ninasophia99
I will actually have to disappear off the planet if I get a rejection

i thought the same..
now idk what i'll do
I'll surely find something more exciting and useful to do for achieving my goals
Original post by ninasophia99
Same! And sure, do u wanna add me on fb or insta?

I'm so curious too also

have u got Insta ?
Good idea ! We should share our Instagram :-)
My insta is @nina.irl I'll add u all to a group if u add me :smile:
Original post by pessimist
They even told us to email them if we hadn't heard back by the 31st.

I was in group D too on the 3rd of march ! what was your name and what do you look like ?
I was the blond girl with a portfolio case painted with lts of colours :-)
Thanks for sharing this pages pessimist
i was wondering about the last point yesterday hah..

anyway mine is @lsddccdpissingratsonyourdick
short guy, short hair, wearing navy jacket, cropped comme trousers and some chucks

Sorry i dont remember you :-(
haha no worries, there was so many people there lol

Yeah true.. Do you remember seeing me ?

Cool ! I followed you but they are no publications ?
Original post by Dar1706
Yeah, I deleted all of my posts but I keep on forgetting to upload some more :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay no worries ;-)

What's ur insta?
yeah, looking through your insta I think I remember seeing you

Oh cool, I am going to follow your insta aswell
Original post by Skyolor
My Insta is skyolor__

followed
Original post by leoncoil
followed

Reply 237
hey lads i kind of feel like theres already a conversation going on here but im just gonna add this note lol. I applied for CSM too and im waiting painstakingly patiently idek how long i can keep going like this im so anxious about it but yeah i just wanted to say that good luck to everyone and that i know what it feels like to be rejected and honestly it feels like your whole world is falling around you and so i dont really expect to be accepted into csm either at this point but yeah thats not my point but that its okay to be discouraged and i wish everyone the best because its tough and easily could be the most disheartening thing in the world. so yeah this was long soz lol
Original post by totoyo
hey lads i kind of feel like theres already a conversation going on here but im just gonna add this note lol. I applied for CSM too and im waiting painstakingly patiently idek how long i can keep going like this im so anxious about it but yeah i just wanted to say that good luck to everyone and that i know what it feels like to be rejected and honestly it feels like your whole world is falling around you and so i dont really expect to be accepted into csm either at this point but yeah thats not my point but that its okay to be discouraged and i wish everyone the best because its tough and easily could be the most disheartening thing in the world. so yeah this was long soz lol

Haha hi! Being rejected would quite possibly be the worst thing to happen atm but if it does we'll have to figure out what to do next and go from there (which would be AWFUL). There're only two more days til we'll know for sure and so really all we can do is hope (a lot).
Hope you're not worrying toooo much cuz it sucks haha. I can add u to a group we have on insta if u want... mine is @nina.irl (just dm me saying it's you n u want to be added ☺️)
Good luck!
Original post by totoyo

If you are rejected you try again then year after 😉

Quick Reply