The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Hi Priscal have you received a formal offer yet. I'm just waiting on a call from OH. Call booked for 29/03 so hopefully not much longer to wait to find out if I will get a formal offer. So far I've heard that start dates for Bathgate are the 10th and the 24th of April.

I've a months notice to give at present job so don't know if there will be any later start dates offered. Just need to wait and see. Hope to hear soon.
Original post by Oshortone
Hi Priscal have you received a formal offer yet. I'm just waiting on a call from OH. Call booked for 29/03 so hopefully not much longer to wait to find out if I will get a formal offer. So far I've heard that start dates for Bathgate are the 10th and the 24th of April.

I've a months notice to give at present job so don't know if there will be any later start dates offered. Just need to wait and see. Hope to hear soon.

Congratulations to date, and thank for checking on my progress. Unfortunately I have not progressed since the provisional offer. At this stage I am not optimistic, and forcefully moved on. All the best when you start.
My portal status has changed to HMRC 044R Main Pool anyone know what that means ?
Original post by Fontaine1990
My portal status has changed to HMRC 044R Main Pool anyone know what that means ?

Same I don't know what it means either but hopefully means something closer to a starting date.
Original post by Tommyboy247
Same I don't know what it means either but hopefully means something closer to a starting date.

yeah hope it means we'll get our offers this afternoon
yeah hope it means we'll get our offers this afternoon

Mine says the same as well, good luck everyone
Original post by Tommyboy247

When did you send off your checks etc?
Original post by Tompatto93
When did you send off your checks etc?

Sent them off last monday
Mine has changed to main pool too? Does that mean we should get a offer soon?
guys just got my job offer for cardiff april 24th start date they're going to email me in a few days
Just wondering those with a formal offer, what specific post were you offered? As I think there a several within the customer service consultant post.
guys just got my job offer for cardiff april 24th start date they're going to email me in a few days

Well done!! Did they ring you?

Congrats
My portal has changed to main pool also but I still haven't had a provisional offer, doesn't make sense

Well done! Mines changed back to PEC Process now! Haha
Original post by Tompatto93
Well done! Mines changed back to PEC Process now! Haha

Mines still on main pool
My statues has changed to main pool, anyone know what this means?
Bit concerned mines gone back to pec process hmm.
Original post by Bethxparkinson
Well done!! Did they ring you?

thanks and yeah they rang me and said i would get an email in a few days with all the details
I'm sure you'll get an offer today as well
thanks and yeah they rang me and said i would get an email in a few days with all the details
I'm sure you'll get an offer today as well

Concerned mines gone back to PEC Process..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending